• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crystal Palace

gnome1b

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the Crystal Palace is still included in the Dining Plan?

I checked the Disney Website for the list of Table Service restaurants and Crystal Palace is not listed for Table Service Restaurants.

Thanks
Brad

It is still included. I think you'll find it under character dining instead of TS restaurants. They divided everything up.

Does anyone know if the Crystal Palace is still included in the Dining Plan?

I checked the Disney Website for the list of Table Service restaurants and Crystal Palace is not listed for Table Service Restaurants.

Thanks
Brad

Yes, it accepts the plan. It is listed in the brochure under Character Dining. Where were you looking on the Disney site?

If you're looking at the brochure, the character meals are listed separately. This year's brochure divides the restaurant categories into CS, TS, character meals, dinner shows and signature restaurants and each is listed separately. So if you're just looking at the TS list, that's no longer a complete list, you have to scroll down and check the other lists.

And it's also not listed as Crystal Palace, it's listed as A Buffet With Character At Crystal Palace.

Thanks everyone!!
I found it......Just where you all said it would be!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter