Crystal Palace

ssnelle

Love Disney
Hi all-

We are thinking about a trip in January and considering the DDP. Does anyone know if the Crystal Palace on the DDP for lunch and/or dinner counts as one or two full TS on the DDP? It is @ $20 per adult for luch, @ $28 for dinner...

Thanks!!!!!!

When we went this past May it was one table service credit per person for the breakfast. We are going for the dinner in January and I was told it was still one table service credit per person for the dinner. Hope that helps!

[QUOTE="Cinder" Ella's Mom]We have ADR's for Crystal Palace for dinner on Jan. 3. It is one table service credit per person. Hope it is good![/QUOTE]

we will be there on Jan 2!!!

[QUOTE="Cinder" Ella's Mom]We have ADR's for Crystal Palace for dinner on Jan. 3. It is one table service credit per person. Hope it is good![/QUOTE]
We have an ADR at CP on the 3rd as well, at 5:10 p.m. We hope it's good, too!

These are the only locations that cost 2 TS credits in 2007. Any other TS will be one credit.

Cinderella's Royal Table
Hollywood Brown Derby
Jiko - The Cooking Place
Flying Fish Café
California Grill
Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
Mickey's Backyard Barbeque
Citricos
Narcoossee's
Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
Artist Point
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Room service at deluxe resorts

When we went this past May it was one table service credit per person for the breakfast. We are going for the dinner in January and I was told it was still one table service credit per person for the dinner. Hope that helps!

That;s adorable!! they are adorable. well thanks for your opinon i know that we will consider the crystal palace. and we are pretty sure that we are going there. we are just keeping our eyes open for something better. and maybe more enjoyable for the kids. but i think that is a deffinate option in our books:flower3:

That;s adorable!! they are adorable. well thanks for your opinon i know that we will consider the crystal palace. and we are pretty sure that we are going there. we are just keeping our eyes open for something better. and maybe more enjoyable for the kids. but i think that is a deffinate option in our books:flower3:

1900 Fare at the Grand Floridian is much better for dinner only counts as one sit down and is with Cinderella, her prince, the mice and her fairy godmother. It's just a monorail trip away from the MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter