• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crystal Palace vs. 1900 PF breakfast

mousetrom

Earning My Ears
We want to celebrate my nephew's 2nd birthday next week at WDW. He (and his parents) are vegetarian, so felt they would get more for their money at the breakfast buffet rather than lunch or dinner. My nephew loves Pooh, so I was supposed to get ressies for Crystal Palace for that meal (9 of us total!!!)

Of course, I waited until everyone was sure what day and time and CP was COMPLETELY booked for breakfast that week (next week).

I booked 1900 Park Fare as a back up.

Wondering if CP is like CRT in that I night be able to get ressies 48 hrs ahead when concierge drop their held tables?????

Also wondering if 1900 is better anyway and I should just keep that instead?????

Is Pooh always at 1900 for breakfast????

Anyone celebrated birthdays at either????

Thanks for your help.

We're leaving in less than 48 hours!!!!!! Anxious about the long drive from Texas - EXCITED about seeing Mickey again!

trom

i would choose crystal over 1900 if i had to choose...been to both many times...1900 is a good back up ....dont fret over it...just relax and enjoy your trip

I went to the character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare in 2000 and the characters were the Mad Hatter, Gepetto, Mary Poppins, Pinocchio, and Alice (not sure if there were others, but they were who I got pictures taken with). I'm pretty sure, though, that the Winnie the Pooh characters weren't there. However, things are always changing at WDW and that was almost three years ago, so I could very well be wrong. Anyway, the food at 1900 Park Fare was excellent - there was a great variety, perfect for vegetarians. I hope everything works out for ya! Have fun!
:Pinkbounc :bounce:

I went to both in my recent trip, winnie the pooh and tigger were at 1900 park fare, and pooh, tigger, piglet, and eeyore were at cp. I must say, while I found the food nice at both, 1900 PF felt really stuffy to me.

We were at Crystal Palace last week and the food was fantastic! I don't know about vegetarians, though. The selection was pretty heavy on meat, eggs, and cheese. There were lots of fruits and bread-type offerings but I'm not sure I'd want to want to pay buffet prices for fruit and danishes. Of course, if they eat dairy products, the cheesy potatoes are heaven! So was the "breakfast lasagne".

Characters were Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore, with Pooh in the lobby for pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter