Crystal Palace or Tusker House for Breakfast?

GPC0321

DIS Veteran
Forget the characters. Which one has the better FOOD for breakfast? Quality and variety?

Crystal Palace is your typical American breakfast whereas Tusker House has some unique items on the menu and the spread overall is much better!

If were just adults, I would go with Tusker house....as mrsp1030 said they have unique items that you probably have never had...I always like to try new thing so maybe you will too!

I've never been to Crystal Palace, so I can't say which is better, but I really enjoyed Tusker House. They have your typical buffet food, plus some really good African inspired dishes for the more adventurous.

I've had great breakfasts at both- nothing life changing- but both have their "extras" and ambiance.

Never been to Tusker House for breakfast but the Crystal Palace for breakfast is out of this world. Love the french toast. Incredible variety, but not the African Influenced dishes that the Tusker House has according to pp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter