• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crystal Palace or Tony's for lunch?

Never been to Tony's so I can't say...but Crystal Palace always comes through with great food and great service.

Crystal palace, hands down.

Tony's is not that bad, but Crystal Palace is one of our favorites.

We like them both but they are so different it is hard to compare. Tony's is a bit quiet and semi-formal (as much as you can be at MK) and CP is loud and full of fun and characters. We like the food at both so it would depend on the atmosphere you are looking for.

I would try Tony's.

We always do CP for breakfast and love it but last Dec we did CP for lunch our last day and it was horrible...food was just okay, character interaction wasn't as good as some of the breakfasts we have had there and to make matters worse we had a little boy right next to us that was out of control, a mom who just didn't care and a dad with a foul mouth and no patience:sad2: so that may have contributed to why we didn't enjoy it.

We won't be going back for lunch ever again but would do breakfast. Just my two cents. Was the first time I was not happy with a restaurant experience at Disney. :guilty:

ok so maybe I went to crystal palace on a bad day but I thought the food was terrible.

ok so maybe I went to crystal palace on a bad day but I thought the food was terrible.

We had the same experience...terrible food! We also had really bad character interaction. However, we love Tony's! We think the food is very good. We may try Crystal Palace again in the future though, since I do here good things about it here on the DIS. I am thinking maybe we had an off day.

I thought the characters at crystal palace looked a little beat up like this is where they send the costumes to die or something lol.

Tonys.....MUCH quieter/nicer and the food is much better, Ive never been impressed with the Crystal Palace, in fact the only time I dine there now os for the occasional breakfast (kinda hard to mess up a breakfast buffet, haha)

We love Crystal Palace for any meal.

We always do CP-- and time it so that we are at the midday parade at the hub and then just head over for lunch!

We prefer CP for breakfast. We never do the later meals there anymore. Tony's for a nice lunch or dinner.

Evi-- :rotfl2: oh those poor things!
I actually like the food better at Tony's and I love Lady & the Tramp so it works for me. CP is so pretty though! If you've never been go to CP, at least just once. Then I'd say go on to Tony's. :) Can you do both? :)

We haven't done Tony's in some time, so maybe it's better now...but we thought it was overpriced for mediocre food some years ago.

We have done Crystal Palace for lunch and enjoyed it - good food, plenty of it, and good character interaction :).

Unless I have eaten at Crystal Palace at the opening of breakfast, lunch, or dinner, we ended up waiting for LONG periods of time to be seated. The waiting for Crystal Palace is outside in the elements. The waiting for Tony's is indoors. If heat is an issue to consider? The food at each is totally different. Crystal Palace would give you more of a variety to choose from. Have you checked out the menus at each? I'd go with whichever food suits your palate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter