• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crystal Palace or Ohana breakfast

PinkEars

Mouseketeer
I'm really torn on this or I thought about scratching Chef Mickey....

Last trip was our first trip and we didn't do any character breakfast. This trip I have tusker booked, chef Mickey, and I want ohana, CP, and kona lol....we're only going 7 nights. My son LOVES Pluto so I really want to have one or two of them with him. He's seven and doesn't care about Pooh characters and we are also having dinner at Crystal Palace because I really liked it last time.

So which breakfast meals should we keep???

Thanks for any help!

Ohana for breakfast :)

Since you are ready attending Crystal Palace for dinner & your son is not interest in pooh & the gang. Nix crystal palace for breakfast.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm really torn on this or I thought about scratching Chef Mickey....

Last trip was our first trip and we didn't do any character breakfast. This trip I have tusker booked, chef Mickey, and I want ohana, CP, and kona lol....we're only going 7 nights. My son LOVES Pluto so I really want to have one or two of them with him. He's seven and doesn't care about Pooh characters and we are also having dinner at Crystal Palace because I really liked it last time.

So which breakfast meals should we keep???

Thanks for any help!

They are both very good breakfast choices, better than Chef Mickey :)

Ohana for breakfast :)

Since you are ready attending Crystal Palace for dinner & your son is not interest in pooh & the gang. Nix crystal palace for breakfast.

I agree with this. I'd go to Ohana since you already have Crystal Palace for dinner. Ohana is wonderful! so relaxing, and the atmosphere is gorgeous. We love it! And stitch is hilarious. We started to be big stitch fans after doing ohana breakfast for the first time. Lol. The food is good btw. You get mickey waffles, fruit, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, pineapple bread, juice, coffee, etc! :goodvibes

Another vote for Ohana breakfast!!! Since you're already eating at CP for dinner, I would skip the breakfast. Tusker House breakfast is another great option!!!

Sent from my GalaxyS II

I agree- go for Ohana breakfast. The character's are great and pose for pics. My DD had breakfast at Tusker and said it was amazing! Make sure if you go to Kona you have the Tonga toast

Ok I think I'll keep Chef Mickey, Tusker, add Ohana and pass on Crystal Palace breakfast. Probably add Kona :thumbsup2

Thanks!!

We had a really lousy time at 'OHana for breakfast in August. Terrible service, unresponsive management, my husband was shoved by Goofy and Stitch never made it to our table after an hour.

Ok I think I'll keep Chef Mickey, Tusker, add Ohana and pass on Crystal Palace breakfast. Probably add Kona :thumbsup2

Thanks!!

Good choice! We love kona! love the tonga toast & the coffee. SOOOOOO DELISH!!!! And you really cant go wrong with any of your choices. we've been to ohana breakfast a few times and always had great food and great service. Characters were always as sweet as pie! :goodvibes

We had a really lousy time at 'OHana for breakfast in August. Terrible service, unresponsive management, my husband was shoved by Goofy and Stitch never made it to our table after an hour.

We didn't have a great experience for dinner our last trip at Ohana but going to try it for dinner again for a second chance. Want to try breakfast though. So hopefully both will be good next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter