• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crystal Palace or CRT?? for breakfast

yolie912

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Which one do you prefer.....???

Crystal Palace or Cinderellas Royal Table???

Thanks

I love them both but if I had to pick one it would always be the Castle. Because I love being in there .

Well, I guess it depends on what you are going for. I haven't eaten at either, yet. There is nothing like eating in the castle, but people aren't too impressed with the food. But the princesses are there, and you eat there for the atmosphere. But it's more expensive & a 2TS meal if you are on the dining plan. Everybody seems to rave about the food at the Crystal Palace, we are eating there for breakfast in Sept. If you like Pooh & Friends, they are there. We are doing lunch at CRT too. If you are going purely for food, I would say Crystal Palace, and because it's only 1TS (and less expensive).

We enjoy Crystal Palace, hands down. But you do have to do Cindy's breakfast at least once.

Cinderella's Royal Table is something you should do at least once as the other poster suggested. It is an unique dinig experience! It is hard to get resv. so good luck!

I think the food and selection are better at CP, but the CRT food was also quite good. And, really, CRT is about the experience. That said, we did both on our trip in '06 with the kids. This time, without the kids, we're doing CP, but not CRT.

I agree the food is better at CP, but the atmosphere at the Castle is unforgettable. However, we DID enjoy the food at CRT, just not as much, and are doing it again in September!!

It's our family's tradition to have an ~8am breakfast at Crystal Palace on the first full day of our trip. We love it, and we love the pictures you can get of the castle on a near-deserted main street.

I assume CRT can also serve 8am breakfast before the park opens. Can anyone confirm?

We have only done dinner in the castle, but will be doing breakfast next time, assuming I can get a reservation.

I assume CRT can also serve 8am breakfast before the park opens. Can anyone confirm?

Yes - you can do this - last Sept we had an 8:10 am adr @ CRT on a non-emh day.

Hi,
Which one do you prefer.....???

Crystal Palace or Cinderellas Royal Table???

Thanks

CP is a must do for us on each trip - love the brkfst buffet, especially the puffed french toast! :worship: CP has a nice, open atmosphere along with good character interaction. We also like CRT - it's a great experience eating in the castle & alot of fun to dine with the princesses. However, with CRT being expensive, it's not a must do for us on each trip.

I'd pick CP..I like the food better and I like how it is a buffet instead of them just bringing a plate out. I will say if you have not dined in the castle it is a great experience to do one time, but I would say CP with Pooh and those characters and an amazing environment and great breakfast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter