Crystal Palace or Cape May for breakfast?

mickeeemouse

Mouseketeer
Which do you think is better for breakfast? Cape May or Crystal Palace? I know there characters are different, how about their food is one better then the other in your opinion. Thank you for your help:)

I can only speak to Crystal Palace. The food was fine. I booked breakfast there to get into MK early. It was an amazing opportunity to take pictures in front of Cinderella's castle as a family without any interference (we got there early enough to do it before our meal and still had time after before the park opened as well). Nothing really stood out for me. Characters came around in a timely fashion and we got a visit from all the characters before we left!

I don't think one place has the advantage at breakfast as far as food quality goes. They're both buffets. I'd pick the one that is closest to the park you will be at for the day. Makes transportation and time management much easier.

I love Crystal palace. First, they have an omelette/ made-to-order eggs station. This is where you get chocolate chip pancakes. They also have poohs puffed french toast and the very delightful breakfast lasagna. So good its ridiculous. I love this place.

I also love cape may thou because it quieter and very pretty as well. Only a pain to get to.

Can't go wrong with either. Choose based on characters and where you will be that day.

We have eaten at both. Crystal Palace is a must do for us for our annual trip in late summer. We did Cape May in December for hubby's 60th birthday with our son and his girlfriend and our best friends. We won't be back to Cape May. To me the selection was quite limited, the food was warm at best and we just didn't care for it as we had the last time we'd been there (2008). It definitely wasn't worth the cost. I would definitely pick the Crystal Palace.

I like to think that I review the restaurants based on their merits as opposed to through the Disney "lens." Haven't tried Cape May but Crystal Palace was awful -- seated 20 minutes after reservations, food was barely edible and service was just adequate. My daughter, who was around 14 at the time we ate there, refers to this as the "nasty breakfast place." I would recommend anywhere else. Waffle House is significantly better.

We haven't had breakfast at Crystal Palace, but we love Cape May. Cape May for breakfast is one of our favorites and is a must do for us every trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter