• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crystal Palace mashed potatoes at lunch?

hlbrink

Mouseketeer
Does the Crystal Palace still serve garlic mashed potatoes at lunch? I just loved them when we went three years ago but noticed they only appear on the dinner menu posted at themouseforless.com

I know it's crazy to make a decision based on that, but I am much more interested in sides than entrees!

TIA for your responses.

Does the Crystal Palace still serve garlic mashed potatoes at lunch?

When we were there last time the answer is yes. They are also my favorite. :lovestruc

The only real difference between the lunch and dinner menu when we were there were sandwich makings on the salad bar at lunch, less carved meat, no peel and eat shrimp at lunch and the children's station only had pizza, vegetable and chicken on it.

Hope this helps. :)

I am glad I am not the only one that is mainly interested in the mash potatoes.

Yes they do have them at lunchtime - I love them with the carved meat - yum

Perfect- thanks so much for your replies! Hubby thinks I am crazy to let mashed potatoes influence a restaurant decision but I knew I would find some kindred spirits on the board. Can't wait!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter