Crystal Palace-got dinner there-tell me about it!

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I was so excited that I was able to get a reservation for dinner only 10 days out, and at 5:45 (a "normal" time). I read that Pooh, Tigger, and Eeyore are there-Tigger and Eeyore are among my favorites. No Piglet, though? What's good to eat at the buffet? I went for lunch and they had Tres Leche cake. Do they have it at dinner?

Hi Simba's Mom

The food is fabulous!

Salads are very fresh, the garlic mashed potatoes are to die for.

Dishes are replenished instantly.

Takes a while for characters to get round to you. but it is very good value for money!!

Piglet was there in late Dec as well all 4 of the Pooh characters. But remember all characters are subject to change at anytime.

DW really liked the food the best of the ADRs we had for the week.

We eat at the Crystal Palace during our stay last year. The characters there then were Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger and Piglet. Pooh didn't come around to the tables he stood up front. The food was delicous. It did take away for the characters to come around the tables but when they do they are not rushing around which is nice.

The characters ahve a set path usually through the restaurant. Usually, there are 2 characters on each side of the restaurant and they have a set route. Keep an eye on them so you don't miss them hitting your table. It is usually all 4, and pooh hugs are the best!

Piglet is just like this at the CP
P1000145.jpg

We were just there last week, and Piglet was there. Spoonbread and Peel/eat Shrimp both great! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter