Crystal Palace for Dinner?

DisneyCrazy123

Mouseketeer
It has been over 15 years since I have eaten dinner at CP. I have found lots of reviews on CP for breakfast, but less on dinner. If you have eater dinner there lately I would love your thoughts.

We ate there this past November. We have eaten there in the past and loved it but this time I just wasn't impressed. The food didn't seem that good, it just didn't seem to have the variety of the other buffets and it took forever for us to see all the characters. We were there for almost two hours! Our server was amazing and we had a lovely window seat but it was our least enjoyable meal. And we did an early dinner so it wasn't a case of it being late and out of food. It may have been a fluke but we won't be going back.

We ate there for dinner in August (a last minute reservation booked that day) and had a very good meal. All the food was fresh and tasty. If only parents didn't decided their children needed to see the characters more than the honeymooners waiting with their autograph book out wanting hugs...

this is my favorite place to see all of my 100 acre wood friends -pooh , eye more ,piglet, and tigger, crystal palace is a buffet restaurant in a stunning location, a building in the middle of the magic kingdom resembling england's crystal palace, which was erected in hyde park to house the great exhibition.

serving breakfast , lunch and dinner, crystal palace offers some of the best buffet food on property. it's a great place to start your day in the magic kingdom or close out a wonderful day of rides and fun.

book online:

service : table service

type of food : american

We do lunch or dinner there every trip. It's average buffet. Nothing bad but not many standouts. I recall particularly enjoying their soup and last visit they had a really delicious cobbler for dessert. Outside of those items everything was just decent. But they have a lot to choose from, we've had fabulous servers and interactions with the chefs (for our food allergy kids) and the kids always enjoy the characters.

we always do dinner at CP...with or without the kids and grandkids...we have fun and the food is pretty good...Hope you have a good time

I agree the food is "pretty good", atmosphere is super pretty, and I love tigger. None of the character meals are standout for food really but I find that with the ability to just not eat something that doesn't taste great and get more of what does, I never go away from them unsatisfied.

The food quality is just average for Disney buffet. For comparison, the Tusker House buffet food is far superior and edible than CP.

But we still do CP dinner, for its convenience inside MK.

I agree the food is "pretty good", atmosphere is super pretty, and I love tigger. None of the character meals are standout for food really but I find that with the ability to just not eat something that doesn't taste great and get more of what does, I never go away from them unsatisfied.

This. Except substitute Eeyore for Tigger. :-)

We ate there for the first time this past October. The atmosphere was great and the characters were super attentive. The buffet was just "ok". It wasn't great, it wasn't bad. I didn't feel like there were as many selections as other character buffets we had been to, but the kids seemed to really enjoy it.

We are big fans of breakfast at CP, the food is good but it's all about the characters for us. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter