Crystal Palace Character Breakfast Advice

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by Janine1983, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Janine1983

Janine1983 Mouseketeer

Im umming and ahhing over this...we're already booked in for the Donalds breakfast safari at AK.

If I can get an early reservation (8ish) it means we'll get in before the park opens...so can we take piccies?? Im sure ive read some of you taking pics down Main St and it being empty..is this how you do it?

As I said before, were booked in for Dolalds Breakfast at AK at 8am. Is there any places you recommend within the park that we should take advantage of and take pics before the park opens?

Thank you xx

2. tink too

tink too DIS Veteran

Having an ADR for before the park opens is the best way to get almost-empty park photos. :thumbsup2

However, because the park is not officially opened, you will not be able to roam all over the park. For example, in MK, you'll only be able to walk up Main Street. :)

3. Janine1983

Janine1983 Mouseketeer

Thanks for the quick reply....where are you allowed in AK? xx

4. scojos

scojos <font color=peach>I want to be Tinkerbell and fly

we did both, and would recommend both meals, for different reasons:goodvibes
    you can only go straight to the restaurant, but as the TH is at the back of te park, you would have to go over the island and up to the restaurant that way. hope you have great measl, our fav is CP- but we are going to do TH 1st day, get those character sigs out the way;)