Crystal Palace breakfast with no kids?

englishteacha

Have courage and be kind.
We're staying onsite for our first time in June for our anniversary! Z is staying with her godparents so we'll be child-free. My husband said he'd like to do one of the early breakfasts in MK so we can get in before the crowds. Will we look foolish at Crystal Palace's character breakfast with no children? I have an 8:00 reservation for our first day.

I'm also concerned that since Z loves Pooh, I might get sad hanging out with Pooh and friends without her! Anyone done a character meal without their kids and felt guilty?

Just the 2 of us and when we went to the castle for a character breakfast last April we had a GREAT time!! All the Princesses came to our table and I have fotos of them all.

So go and enjoy yourselves!!!

We love the breakfast at Crystal Palace. We've seen many adult couples there without kids, and no one has ever blinked! Go and enjoy yourself! :)

Go and Enjoy..

DH and I have eaten at a lot of character meals without our kids. We enjoyed it and have a really fun time to. If you don't want the character to stop just let the handler know. But for us.. We love our time with the characters. For us it really sets the tone for the whole vacation. Magical.... pixiedust:

DH and I have done CP the last two years. We don't have children, but we didn't get any odd looks from anyone else.

That's what I love about Disney. Two late-40s adults can meet with the characters (meals or in parks) and get to feel like kids again without being looked at sideways. Disney is my happy place. Once I step on property, I am a 5 year old in a 46 year old's body!

Love it. Go, have fun and made memories.

I have seen people in their 70s travel by themselves to Disney and dine in character restaurants! At Disney there really isn't any judgement, we're all kids at heart and are all there for the same thing, to create memories! Heck I've gone to Disney alone, left my dh and dd by themselves and had a mommy day haha so I'd say def. do the buffet!!

I haven't been yet, so I can't comment on what it's going to be like. However, my husband and I are planning this for our trip later this year. We don't have any kids. So, you definitely won't be the only ones.

This is probably one of the meals we're looking forward to the most. We both love Eeyore! I hope we see him there. :eeyore:

We’ve been to CP several times (just myself and DH, as we don’t have kids yet :)) We’ve always had a great time and people won’t question you if you’re there without kids. You’ll be surprised at how many “couples only” you see at character meals! Enjoy!!

We did CP in Feb, 2 adults no kids and didnt feel out of place at all. Loved getting into MK early!!

My mom and I did CP back in 2007 as adults, no kids.

I will be going for breakfast this fall solo.

My Dh and I have eaten there without kids three times now - it is one of our favs and we have never felt out of place. In a way, I enjoy it more without the kids because we can relax and enjoy it without the frantic photo shoots in the middle of breakfast ;).

DH and I have done many character breakfasts just us (we don't have kids). We have enjoyed them. The characters come to our tables and we take pictures with them. When we were down there for our wedding we had an adult only breakfast with my family at Crystal Palace. It was great. Don't forget this is Disney and we are all kids when we are there. :)

Me and the wife will be doing this for our first time too in December. No kids for us. My wife says I act like a child all the time though

hubby and I go to Crystal palace every year ...with or without our grandkids and their parents....

We went to CP a few years ago for dinner with sil and bil and they made a big deal out of my sil's birthday.

Two years ago we went with our grandkids and it was our 45th anniversary...

Go enjoy and then take some photos and come back and show us...

We love the breakfast buffet, its not just for kids (character breakfast) for sure...

Make your reservation before the park opens get in before the crowds and get a great picture in front of the castle...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter