Crystal Palace--breakfast versus lunch

I second the Pooh's puffed toast. The breakfast lasagna is good too. I love the pre-park opening breakfast.
Having said that, we love Crystal Palace and sometimes do a breakfast as well as a lunch reservation at CP on our trips (not on the same day though:-))

we love breakfast. I wasn't too sure about the breakfast lasagna, but the puffed toast is to die for.

We've done breakfast and dinner, and really prefer breakfast. A late breakfast at CP is our last day tradition.

That is a good idea to book the last breakfast so you get a little lunch too!

Breakfast! As PPs have said- Pooh's Puffed French Toast is to die for! Especially with the sauce on top of it :lovestruc they also serve good cheddar-bacon breakfast scones that I can't find at any other buffets on property.

Food aside, there's a magical feeling of sitting in CP first thing in the morning on your first MK day. You have a lovely view of the castle, a lovely plate of food in front of you, and lovely characters to welcome you to a lovely place!

i loved both and its hard to choose both had such great things for the different meals. if i had to pick i would say breakfast and only because we do an early one and like getting into the park early :rotfl:

I second the Pooh's puffed toast. The breakfast lasagna is good too. I love the pre-park opening breakfast.
Having said that, we love Crystal Palace and sometimes do a breakfast as well as a lunch reservation at CP on our trips (not on the same day though:-))
I agree with this. Those two items are my fave! Love the food and atmosphere, and characters! Lunch is good too but i prefer breakfast. If anything, you can always reserve a late breakfast and have a brunch.

I don't think we have ever had lunch, just dinner and breakfast. I really like both, but I think I like breakfast slightly better!

Lunch! I find it hard to pay so much for breakfast and lunch is a nice break away from the heat and crowds. We still talk about how good our lunch was there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter