Crystal Palace Breakfast Menu?

momof1princess

<font color=darkorchid>i feel like i'm going to ex
Does anyone know where i can find a menu for the CP character breakfast? or know what's served there? i can't find a menu for this one, and DH and i were contemplating eating there for breakfast on our next trip (he's a picky eater). TIA! :goodvibes

Here are a few of the things I remember - a variety of fresh fruit and muffins, scrambled eggs, cheesy potatos, pooh waffles, pancakes (also with choc chips or blueberries), omelet/egg station. I know there is much more than that but I can only remember the stuff we ate.

Although this is from last year, here is what I wrote in my review. From what I have read since, it is pretty much the same items. :upsidedow

KID’S STATION: Breakfast Pizza, pancakes & Pooh, Tigger & Piglet waffles

COLD STATION: Granola, dried fruits, cereal, milk, yogurt, fresh fruit, strawberries & whipped cream, bagels, muffins, donuts, pastries, peanut butter, jellies & marmalades, whipped butter, cream cheese, smoked salmon

HOT STATION: Made-to-order omelettes, scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, cheesy breakfast potatoes, hash browns, sausage, bacon, corned beef hash & cornbread casserole, vegetable frittata, breakfast lasagna (fruit & custard), puffed french toast, pancakes, grits, oatmeal, sausage gravy & biscuits

But does that mean my almost 5 year old DS won't be able to have any of the fresh fruit since that's not in the "kids" section? If so, I'm going to cancel. We have fresh fruit every morning, he's used to it, and I don't want him to get upset if he can't eat any of it. Especially since we're paying $$$ for a breakfast...

TIA for any info.

Rachel

But does that mean my almost 5 year old DS won't be able to have any of the fresh fruit since that's not in the "kids" section? If so, I'm going to cancel. We have fresh fruit every morning, he's used to it, and I don't want him to get upset if he can't eat any of it. Especially since we're paying $$$ for a breakfast...

TIA for any info.

Rachel

They have a Kid's station with things they 'think' a kid would like BUT the kids can eat anything they want from any station.

Also, as an FYI...the chef at the omelette station will also make Mickey choc chip pancakes made to order and my girls LOVED that! :love:

Whatever you do, make sure you try the puffed french toast !!
I was this close to dumping my camera just so I could stuff the bag full of those heavenly things.

But does that mean my almost 5 year old DS won't be able to have any of the fresh fruit since that's not in the "kids" section?

We had lunch there a year ago. Kids can eat anything at any of the stations. And adults can eat from the kids station too. I love mac and cheese which was at the kids station and had some. And I'm not sure my dd ate *anything* from the kids station herself!

We love the breakfast lasagna, fresh made to order omelets and castleview tables.:goodvibes
Have also been for dinner, and it is very good. So good that we went back two nights later.
We try to get one of the first PS times in the morning if we go for breakfast, that way you get into the park early, and get to walk down mainstreet before the crowds descend. That is a memorable experience. Have been countless times, and we are never disapointed. We tried Chef Mickeys last Fall, and really did not feel the food compared to CP in freshness or variety.

Do they serve Mimosas?

If you mean an actual mimosa, with orange juice and champagne, no. There is no alcohol served in the Magic Kingdom.

Another food suggestion: they have a special kind of link sausage that is wonderful. I believe it is a chicken/apple sausage (sounds kind of weird, but very tasty).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter