Crystal Palace before MNSSHP

maiapapaya

Totally DIS-tracted!
We want to have dinner at CP before MNSSHP. A poster in another forum just mentioned that CP closes early on the nights of MNSSHP. Does anyone happen to know what time they close and what might be the latest seating?

TIA!

If it helps we had a 4:30pm ADR and had plenty of time afterwards to enjoy a less crowded MK before the party rush :) Not sure when CP closes though.

Last year we had a 5:30 ressie before the party and we were there till about 7:00 and we were one of the last families to leave (we were rather pokey that night). My guess is the last ressie they take is around 6:00 pm or so, be sure to call and get that one at your 90 days, I called this year at my 90 day mark and the latest I could get was 4:30

Last year we had a 5:30 ressie before the party and we were there till about 7:00 and we were one of the last families to leave (we were rather pokey that night). My guess is the last ressie they take is around 6:00 pm or so, be sure to call and get that one at your 90 days, I called this year at my 90 day mark and the latest I could get was 4:30

I just did some playing around with the online ADR system. I put in October 9 (it's a MNSSHP night) and I was able to get availability up until 6:45, so it seems their hours are about the same as you experienced last year. Our 90 + 10 ADR window opens on July 26, so I'll be on the computer bright and early that morning. :surfweb:
Of course if 4:30 is all we can get that would be fine. We'll just have an early start to our party activities.
Thanks for the answers!

Good Luck I hope you get the time you wanted. Were doing th Plaza b 4 the party at 5:30.

Thanks! We're so excited. This is my first trip to Disney in about 15 years :scared1: and our kids' first time ever. Can't wait!

when making your adr they should be able to tell you what time CP closes, I love that resturants fire roasted corn bread, the BEST

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter