Crystal Palace Before-Hours Breakfast???

Would you do a Crystal Palace before-hours b-fast or not???

• Yes

• If I could find the time and wake up early enough

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Absolutely Disney

<font color=deeppink>I could ride it over and over
We are planning on doing this during our trip in August. Any thoughts? Comments? Complaits? Compliments? Thanks!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

\We did this last year and there's NOTHING like getting into MK before the crowd!! It's amazing and getting pictures of the castle without a lot of other people in it is priceless!! Some of the best pictures of the trip! :cool1:

We did this last year and there's NOTHING like getting into MK before the crowd!! It's amazing and getting pictures of the castle without a lot of other people in it is priceless!! Some of the best pictures of the trip! :cool1:

Edit... Sorry that this came thru twice...

Most definitely ::yes:: We did it last October and it was really cool cause no one was in the park so we got really great pics on our way over to the restaurant. I think of all the breakfast ADRS we had last year that was the most pleasant. We're doing it again this June on my Birthday. I love Crystal Palace, it feels like something from another era

We plan on doing this for the first time in June. I can't wait!!!! We have an 8:05 reservation, so we will definitely be up early!!!

We had an 8:10 Crystal Palace ADR a couple of weeks ago, and it was so great. We stayed off-site, though, so we had to get to the parking lot by 7:30 so we had time to catch the monorail and get through the gate and spend a few minutes taking pictures on Main Street before going to the restaurant. I think there were about 20 cars in the lot when we got there. It was a very early morning, but quite a fun adventure and one of the best memories of our trip.

The best tip someone gave me on these boards was to ask our server for our check when she brought our drinks. We paid the check as we started to eat, then when we were done, we just got up and headed out for rope drop. It was a tiny bit rushed to see all the characters and be back out on the street by 8:55 (9:00 opening that day), but we did it and got a great spot in the Dumbo line.

yes. and we are in june!

i love getting into MK early. :lovestruc i have a picture of DD in front of the castle with literally NOBODY around her. and i have a picture of the castle without anyone around too.

If you are an early riser and love characters, a before-hours breakfast ADR at Crystal Palace is a must-do! The pics in front of the castle with no one else there are great, strolling around a deserted Main Street is so peaceful and you are fed and ready for your day around rope-drop!

Absolutely 100% yes.....this is the best time for you to get pictures of the castle and main street without the hoards of crowds. We have an 8:05am ADR in September along with 2 other before the park ADRs for other character meals....they are the best :goodvibes

We did this on our last trip. We loved it and are going to do it again in November. Here's a pic from our last Crystal Palace early breakfast in 2005.

f70990503.jpg

Do it? Yes

Ask for your check when the server brings your drinks? Yes

If you have kids go to the buffet for them and load up some plates asap? Yes

Will I miss some of the characters? Maybe, if RD is a priority, prepare your kids ahead of time.

Will I miss the opening show at the MK? yes

Is it awesome to feel like you are the only family on Main Street? Totally

Yes. Have done a number of times in the past, as well as other parks. A fun morning.

Yes, definitely. We "met" Tigger and Piglet, ate quickly, asked for our checks, and then spent 35 minutes getting pictures like this:

photo81.jpg

If you are an early riser and love characters, a before-hours breakfast ADR at Crystal Palace is a must-do! The pics in front of the castle with no one else there are great, strolling around a deserted Main Street is so peaceful and you are fed and ready for your day around rope-drop!
Even if you aren't usually an early riser, it's still worth doing..We have an 8:05 am ADR for CP as well. Such a great start to the day.!

One of the very best experiences I've ever had at WDW. It's like having the park to yourself. Reminds me of the way Walt used to drive around Disneyland in the mornings. Will do it every year.

One single word: YES! Looking to do it again in the future. I had an 8:20 AM ADR last November there and was treated with the most magical sight one can have in the MK. Alone on Main Street, facing the castle. It was so emotional and it was so worth it getting up at 6:30. Here are some pics I took:

4155202626_9d7560dd66_b.jpg

4154442433_a00866e693_b.jpg

4154442879_6fd60fde0e_b.jpg

Also, if you're there early enough, the characters come out of the restaurant real quick, along with all the CMs to announce the restaurant is now open and they begin calling out the names of the first couple families admitted. Should I mention Tigger is along my very favorite characters?
4154459411_755bb25271_b.jpg

All in all I had a blast there, and one more advantage for an early ADR is that it is just more familiar. Crystal Palace can be noisy and crowded during the day. In the early morning - not so much. The characters are also less rushed and seem to spend more time at each table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter