Crystal Light On-The-Go Packets

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I was at our local Target today and found Crystal Light O-T-G packets on clearance! It was two boxes w/10 packets each shrink wrapped together for a total of 20 packets @ $3.85. They had Lemonade and Raspberry Ice available. We used these just a few weeks ago at WDW and were soooo glad we had them with us!

OK...probably a not -so-smart question but does anyone know if I could use these packets with a Brita water bottle? It has a fliter and I don't know if it would filter the flavor out........

I don't think it would take the flavor away...I'd be more concerned about it clogging up the filter when you try to mix it.

Just for info---I really like these and noticed recently that WalMart has their own brand of these for less. I can't remember how much less, but much less than the Crystal Light.

I bought some of those at Target this weekend too. This summer they sold them at Hershey park for .50 a piece to add to water bottles. I've been doing that myself on cruises, and on vacations.

I saw the Walmart ones too. There was a pack of 10 for $2 I think.

I will go check it out!

I was wondering how your first DVC stay was? I thought you might post a trip report.

Details, I need details!:hyper:

You want details, details...I want points, points!!! Our stay was fantastic and we can't wait to go back (and yes, I have been looking for an add-on -- it's like an addiction!).

I posted a very brief trip report on the DVC C.B. and added some comments to the Illuminations/MNSSHP threads.

We should try another DIS meet sometime during the holidays, yes?

(B.T.W. Couldn't resist the DVC watch and bought myself an early Christmas present.)

I will look for your trip report post! The add-on IS very contagious. We originally bought 300 points and added 100 more on our FIRST WDW trip (went to HHI before OKW).

We will be gone for the holidays! I was thinking maybe February or something. Weather is yucky and talking Disney might brighten our day. Any ideas of a good place to meet with yucky weather?

I am glad you had a great time!

Got some at walmart tonight.. but I got the crystal light ones.. They were $2.50 for a box of 10 packets.. The walmart brand was $1.87 I believe, but I personally dont like the walmart brand as Ive tried them before..

I have read about the On-the-go Crystal Light packets many times on these boards & finally found them at Target. I love Crystal Light raspberry ice.

I just have one question. As far as Disney goes, when are where to you use them? With meals in the parks? or in your hotel? Just want some details.

I did buy my Brita sports bottles before last time we went and then forgot to bring them.:( I'm sure I'll remember next time.

Should I bring my crystal light to go packs to Disney too?

Susan

Definitely bring them with you. We usually started the day w/an unopened bottle of water. When it was gone we just refilled @ the water fountains and added the Crystal Light. The drinking water has a terrible taste to it (compared to what we're used to) and using the C.L. was the only way I could get my kids to keep drinking water.

Ohhhh, thank you. I get it. You use the packets to make yucky water taste better.

Thank you, Susan

I bought the tea and lemonade and used them at the restaurants in the park. I ordered water and it worked great! I would only bring the lemonade next time, as the tea looks kinda funny in the glass of "water" and didn't want to have to answer any questions. I wouldn't use the raspberry for the same reason. But the lemonade worked great and I saved $2 each time I didn't get a soda!

Originally posted by kehouse
meijer has these buy 2 get 2 free this week.

Yep! and for you coupon clippers there was a $1 off 3 kraft items in the sunday insert a few weeks ago and these are a kraft product. I had 2 of these coupons. I purchased 2 regular Raspberry Ice, 2 regular Respberry Lemonade and 4 of the On-the-go Raspberry Ice. These are normally $4.59 each. After the BOGO and the doubled $1 coupons I paid about $1.80 each

When it was gone we just refilled @ the water fountains and added the Crystal Light. The drinking water has a terrible taste to it (compared to what we're used to) and using the C.L. was the only way I could get my kids to keep drinking water.

You can get a cup of ice water from any counter service for free and the water is filtered......

It's not the nasty stuff from the water fountains....

But I love the CL idea for filtered water too....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter