Crysta Palace - Puffed French Toast

Melissa07090

Earning My Ears
Hi. I am looking at pictures from Crystal Palace and was curious whether they still serve the puffed french toast. I heard that some place in the Magic Kingdom didn't and I was wondering if this included Crystal Palace?

I believe that the Crystal Palace still has the Puffed French Toast. I think what you may be thinking of is that French Toast Loaf that used to be served at the Main Street Bakery. I think that's what is not being served anymore. I could totally be wrong though!

We had the puffed french toast at CP for b'fast on June 17. It was in the "kid" section of the buffet.

It was there on June 19 and it was da bomb!

I don't have a pic but it's basically a big ole puffy donut but with a french toast taste. YUMMY!

I LOVED their breakfast!!

That sounds like the French Toast my sister had at CRT in 1999. I didn't order it as I don't like French Toast-she made me try one of her's, it was so good.

Is there anywhere else that has this kind of French Toast?

oh, I have been craving CP's french toast sine we got back from out Christmas trip...we couldn't get ADR on our spu or the moment trip in April :(

I have pictures of it in my January link....we make it at home when the nieces spend the night....

I buy Pillsbury plain biscuits, cut them in half and fry them in oil, drop them in a brown bag with cinn/sugar and poof, just like Crystal Palace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter