• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

:crying: Please someone help (Space 220)

If by any chance you are still interested, may I suggest signing up for one of the paid alert services?

In years past, the Touring Plans alert service typically was able to help me get everything I wanted...but I am finding that this year is an entirely different story, unfortunately. I signed up for two different paid services (I believe one is $6 and one is $8 per month, but I could be off by a dollar or two) and have been able to get Space 220, CP package, Topolino's Terrace, the Treats & Seats fireworks show, R&C fireworks, BOG, H&V Holiday Dine, Tusker House, Beaches & Cream, Steakhouse 71, and several other Epcot reservations that have been nearly impossible to come by this year.

We booked late -- after the 60 day mark -- and the first day I checked, I could literally only get ONE in-park reservation for any lunch/dinner time during our trip. After being signed up for TP for about a week and also not getting anything, I googled "Disney Reservation finder" and found these two other sites. I haven't been fast enough to get every reservation I've been notified for, but as you can see, I've managed to get quite a few. I've had CRT and the Ferrytale Fireworks come through twice and not been fast enough, and Oga's come through 6 times and not been fast enough, but I'm hoping I can eventually get one! My point to anyone who may be reading and is having difficulty is, there's still hope -- but like many people have said, the reservations are just so competitive to come by right now that these paid services really can help. I do know things open up the day before and day-of, but I'm such a planner and worrywart by nature that I'd rather try ahead of time, even if it costs me some money, for the peace of mind it brings me knowing it's already scheduled. :)

Hope this helps someone! :)
I thought Disney put a stop to paid reservation finding services.

I thought Disney put a stop to paid reservation finding services.
The paid services (some free) now send you a text or email of when a reservation you request becomes available. They don't do it for you. You are paying for a chance and everyone that also requests that time and restaurant will get the same text. So you have to be lightning fast logging into your MDE (Genie now?) and reserving it after that text. Basically it's just a text of availability opening up.

While at WDW last week I was always looking to see what reservations popped up for the following day due to last minute cancelations and I did see a Space 220 lunch open up so it is very possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter