Crying Mom uses donations for things other than her kids

Handing over a big old pile of cash was not going to turn this woman into a responsible parent. She never had the sense of a flea, put her children in danger, and then boo hooed her way into victimhood and a small fortune from caring strangers. The money was not spent and will not be spent on those children or their educations. I am willing to bet my own pile of cash that she is still a crappy, thoughtless, irresponsible parent who puts her children way down on the priority list. Sadly, I have seen too many of her while representing children in foster care.

ETA: I have been following this update for a while and she has been given several chances by the court to set trust funds for the children. She won't do it. She has spent nearly all the money. She will not turn over financial records. She ought to be in jail. They should have thrown the book at her when she abandoned those kids in that hot car. She has no interest in getting a job while she can spend the donated money. And she has no respect for the legal system that gave her a second chance.

WOW, this is the first I have heard of this case. How sad and unfortunately something that happens all too often. It is people like this that make me only donate money to very few charities every year and never to individuals.

Handing over a big old pile of cash was not going to turn this woman into a responsible parent. She never had the sense of a flea, put her children in danger, and then boo hooed her way into victimhood and a small fortune from caring strangers. The money was not spent and will not be spent on those children or their educations. I am willing to bet my own pile of cash that she is still a crappy, thoughtless, irresponsible parent who puts her children way down on the priority list. Sadly, I have seen too many of her while representing children in foster care.

ETA: I have been following this update for a while and she has been given several chances by the court to set trust funds for the children. She won't do it. She has spent nearly all the money. She will not turn over financial records. She ought to be in jail. They should have thrown the book at her when she abandoned those kids in that hot car. She has no interest in getting a job while she can spend the donated money. And she has no respect for the legal system that gave her a second chance.

I thought I had read that the original charges will be reinstated since she failed to follow court orders.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6062788

Really? I truly hope they reinstate the charges, it's sickening to think that she would get away with this. Her poor kids.

I thought I had read that the original charges will be reinstated since she failed to follow court orders.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6062788

This is beyond ridiculous. She should have the charges reinstated. And she is still unemployed:sad2:. People were probably not only generous with their money but I am sure she had jobs offers coming her way as well. I believe there was a post from a pastor in the article that I posted saying he was trying to help her get a job.

Just remember the "donations" to Jahi McMath's family. Many suspect that the money went to mom's trips to the salon and various luxury goods like handbags and clothing.

Just remember the "donations" to Jahi McMath's family. Many suspect that the money went to mom's trips to the salon and various luxury goods like handbags and clothing.

Did we ever find out what happened to her body?

I've read that people are pretty sure where she is. The family posts some "proof" of her improvement from time to time. Other than that, crickets.

I Googled, and this is very correct. They even have a picture of her that wa supposedly taken last week. That poor child.

The Internet has brought into the light exactly how many people will send an individual money because they feel sorry for them after reading something on the web about them.

If they gave money to her personally, they have no say in how she spends it. She's not accountable to them.

There was also the waitress who claimed someone wrote a rude note on a check that they were refusing to tip her because of her sexual preference. Loads of people sent her money. Turns out she made it all up. In that case since it never happened, depending on her intent there could be fraud involved, but if you sent crying mom some money because you read her story and felt sorry for her, then you made her a gift and she can do what she wants with it.

The Internet has brought into the light exactly how many people will send an individual money because they feel sorry for them after reading something on the web about them.

If they gave money to her personally, they have no say in how she spends it. She's not accountable to them.

There was also the waitress who claimed someone wrote a rude note on a check that they were refusing to tip her because of her sexual preference. Loads of people sent her money. Turns out she made it all up. In that case since it never happened, depending on her intent there could be fraud involved, but if you sent crying mom some money because you read her story and felt sorry for her, then you made her a gift and she can do what she wants with it.

Yes she can do what ever she wants with money minus what the court ordered her to do, but I can bet that MOST people who gave her the money did not INTEND for her to spend it on baby daddy's rap album.

Doesn't matter what you (the universal you) intend when you make a gift of money to her. You can assume up and down that she will use it to pay for rent and food for her kids, but when she goes and pays for her boyfriend's rap album you can cry foul but you won't get the money back and you can't sue her.

Agreed

Doesn't matter what you (the universal you) intend when you make a gift of money to her. You can assume up and down that she will use it to pay for rent and food for her kids, but when she goes and pays for her boyfriend's rap album you can cry foul but you won't get the money back and you can't sue her.

I did not give her any money but if I did I can certainly cry foul, there is no one out there to say differently. And because of her antics, more people will not give to someone truly in need. And yet I agree you cant sue her.

Exactly. The only say you have, is if you want to donate or not. After that it's someone else's decision. And it's not just with individuals - also with charities. I may give my last 100$ to a cure for whatever, but 90% of that may go for overhead, and bloated executive salaries, and a fundraising trip in Hawaii or whatever. I have no say. Personally, I never worry about those who are able to ask for help. Those people seem to do fine. Instead I try to find those who are to proud to ask for help, that's who I worry about, and where I direct my charity. But once I give, I look away. It's now that persons business - not mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter