Crushers Coaster

LoobyLoo33

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone

Can anyone tell me what the height restriction is on Crushers Coaster.
My 3 year old son loves nemo and im sure would love to go on this ride. If he is too small at least i have sometime before we go to DLP to break the news that he is a little small.

Thank you
Lisa
:)

You must be 1.07m to ride Crush - they also apparently discourage anyone under the age of 7 to ride. Perhaps some posters with kids can advise on whether it would be a good idea or not. The ride isn't quite as intense as RNR but there are sharp turns and drops and the majority of the ride is in the dark.

I can echo the comments about the intensity of the ride. Two of my thrill seekers loved it. Mum declared it as similar intensity to RnR without the loops.

We saw many a youngster coming off ashen faced :eek:

Not one for my DS then! He'll be 8 when we go but is still a bit wary of fast rides. baby dragon at Legoland was intense enough for him :rotfl2:

Not one for my DS then! He'll be 8 when we go but is still a bit wary of fast rides. baby dragon at Legoland was intense enough for him :rotfl2:

Hey - the baby dragon is SCARY!:scared1: (Sorry that's :offtopic:)

The video I've seen seems to show Crush's Coaster as nice and gentle at the start - why can't it stay like that?:mad:

Nemo was the only ride that took my breath away and i decided once had been enough to me lol
I dont think it is as fast as RNR but it is *different* from oter rides.
I mean you think you are going to ride an attraction for families - something like BTM - and you find it is a very dark spinner coaster with a very deep slide that reminds me of Space Mountains as it was when it was De La Terre a La Lune.
I was :scared1: and my 21 years old son was :scared:, then he decided to try it again with his 14 y.o. brother and he was :thumbsup2 then when his brother was :scared1: .
As Reid said, it ìs difficult to say if it suitable for kids but 3 years old seems really too young to me.

Thanks for the replies. Will probably avoid that one with my Son then, its not as if there isnt plenty of other things for him to go on.

Thank again
Lisa

My 6 and 7 yr olds were utterly traumatised by crush! DS was 6 the next day and was only just ok on height - so your 3 yr old will almost certainly be too small unless hes HUGELY tall for his age.

DD (7) had to sit down on the bench afterwards (by the exit) to recover a bit.

It spins very fast (DH looked it up when we got home and it gets to 40mph on the spinning downward bit). TBH it was very intense for me too - I can cope with straight up and down but spinning whilst tilted right forward was taking it a bit far for me to cope LOL

However DD & DS have had a lot to say about going on it since we got home - but both steadfastly refused to go near it again.

Sadie

Oh my word definately sounds rather scary think i will be avoiding it too. Im not a massive fans of fast rides either.

Thank you for the advice
Lisa

I thought I could die. °_°
When I get off I can't really know where I am and WHY I am in that place °_°
but the kids, they're all excited. I feel like an old aunt °_°

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter