• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crush-N-Gusher ?

jasmine206

Mouseketeer
I have a 9 year old and a 7 year old - would like the 7 year old (who's just 48") to ride with her Dad on this slide, but would my 9 YO DD be OK to ride it alone? Both water parks veterans, love the slides, etc., but I will be manning our 2 YO DS and can't go with her - don't want her to be on something that's too rough to do alone. Anyone with similar ages have experience with this new slide? Thanks! :banana:

I would have all three of them ride together on the three person raft. By doing this not only does it allow them to do it together, but you also move much quicker through the line due to that most people are waiting for the two person rafts. Just the other week I went with my family and my little brother, his friend, and I were able to skip most of the line and go down twice before my mother and sister were able to go down once while waiting for a two person raft. Also remember to tell them to keep their bottoms up!

They have 3 seater tubes.... they will be able to ride Coconut and Pineapple, but Banana only accomodates the 2 seater tubes.

Just remind them when they ride to pick up their bottoms, as with the force of the water pushing you up stream, they may come down hard at times during the ride. My DH and I remember, and have no problems. We have ridden all of the slides and our opinions are that Coconut is the overall best, Banana the roughest and Pineapple is good, if you just want a nice tame ride.

Just wanted to say thanks for the info!! Was offfline today and didn't get a chance to check back until now - thanks again - this sounds like the ride in Ocean City, MD - we didn't pick our bottoms up the first time!! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter