• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruising using Points...

chip1

Proud Owner of 400 BCV Points!!
I looked in the current guide book for the 2004 Cruise points chart, and it was not included. Can someone please tell me where to find a 2004 chart for Disney Cruises? THANKS!

The 2004 cruise point chart is found on pages 18-21 of the 2004-2005 DVC Vacation Planner sent out last fall. I think the points for the 2004 cruises is also on the member's site.

The 2005 cruise point chart has not yet been released.

Stay tuned!

Yes, I found it on the Member's site, however, it is the same as the member's guidebook (2003). I seem to have misplaced the mailer you are referring to. Thanks so much for your help.

The 2004 point chart is also located on the DVC website in the "Disney Collection" under the "Plan Your Getaway" Section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter