Cruising Thur - ds has a fever!!

We went to our doctor Tuesday Feb 28th and DD was fine excpet a cold. We left for our cruise on March 2nd (had a layover in Toronto that night) and by the time we got to orland on the 3rd, DD had a very high fever. She's NEVER had a fever before in her entire 4 yrs of life. She was "out" for a day and a half and slept most of it except for waking her to eat a bit and drink and administer drugs. I guess, thankgoodness, it was a 24 ish hour thing.

Hopefully your DC will feel better soon. It really worries you as a parent, especially when going or on a holiday.

I am soooooo sorry about this......we had this same thing last week and my doc said that he had tonsilitus..(sp) They put him on zithromax and we're all good. Take him to urgent care or tell the receptionist that you are going on VACATION and need to be seen right away....

I still hope to see you there. I hope that your son gets to feeling better......

Melinda

I hope your DS is feeling better. We sail on Sunday and I keep threatening everyone that they have to stay healthy! This is a big worry for us everytime we sail.

I hope it all works out!
DJ

I'm not sure I posted Sunday when dd started throwing up too! Can you believe that?!?! But they were both fine yesterday and today - how weird is that? I do have an appointment with the pediatrician tomorrow. I just want everyone to get the once over and get her advice on preventing seasickness and I'm taking my very persuasive aunt so maybe we can talk her into antibiotics...but it seems like ds just had a 24 hour thing and something must've just upset dd's tummy. They've both been a little stuffy off and on (mostly when they first wake up) but that's it.

I'm still the only one in the family doing Airborne!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter