Cruising The Canal May 1, 2015 (Roll Call in Post 1)

:tink:
Since there are 47 pages on this board, it there an easy way to find out what activities we might want to sign up for? I tried using the search box, but that didn't just search this board.

Never mind! I got lucky and found post #5! :)

But now I have another question. I am on FB, and would like to join the cruise FB page as well. I asked to join, but haven't been added and now can't find that page again.
What is the name of the page, please and how do I get added since I am still pending?
Thanks for the help!

Cattennis--I think you need to do a few more posts before someone can PM you! Just chat away ::MinnieMo

Since there are 47 pages on this board, it there an easy way to find out what activities we might want to sign up for? I tried using the search box, but that didn't just search this board.

Never mind! I got lucky and found post #5! :)

But now I have another question. I am on FB, and would like to join the cruise FB page as well. I asked to join, but haven't been added and now can't find that page again.
What is the name of the page, please and how do I get added since I am still pending?
Thanks for the help!

catteniss, welcome to the group. I am glad you managed to find all the summarised activites. Unfortunately, two threads were merged so post 5 is as good as I could do for the summary. Did you want me to add you to the roll call? If so, just let me know your name and who is travelling with you.

Does anyone know what kind of board games are on the Wonder for adults to play? I think it would be fitting to play "Kanban" (a board game about shipping goods through the Panama Canal) on board this route! :cool2:

Does anyone know what kind of board games are on the Wonder for adults to play? I think it would be fitting to play "Kanban" (a board game about shipping goods through the Panama Canal) on board this route! :cool2:
Whoops! I meant "Panamax"

Hi Wilma-bride,

Please add us to the roll call.

My name is Cindy and my husband is Rick. We are from Atlanta, GA and our cabin is OGT (unassigned as of 26Feb)

Cindy, I have good friends in Marietta, GA :)

Cindy
My dad lives outside of Athens. He told me he was freezing. Of course he lived in Florida most of his life and is used to the heat...Welcome to the cruise...there are a lot of things planned. I am sure we will enjoy ourselves.

Thank you for all the welcome messages.

Wilma-Bride - We are actually from Marietta (East Cobb). I'd say I probably don't your friends in Marietta, but... I have run into people I know in Jamaica, Italy (hiking the Cinque Terre), Florida. I am always running into people I know.

No Monkey-shines for me... you never know who I will run into. :rolleyes1

Last edited:
The Williams Family here. We are from Madison, GA - outside of Athens and in between Atlanta and Augusta.

You won't mistake anyone for us - we have six kids between the ages of 5 and 9.

We won't get our cabins until we board.

Please add us to the roll call -- thanks!

Welcome, Cindy and Rick! We joined last weekend, so have been playing catch up, too. Btw, we are also about to retire early ourselves, so will also be new retirees at the time of the cruise. Fun transition!

Good Morning Fellow cruisers,

Welcome to Carla, Joe and Ethan, Cindy and Rick, and the Williams crew!

Cindy (and Rick too of course), we will also be brand new retirees (not quite as new as you DH isn't being allowed terminal leave so he retires as of 4/17, between then and 5/1 we'll spend some time at WDW and getting a new home ready in Bonita Springs Fl.) We are in the process of purchasing a new home now with closing 4/3.

By the time this cruise comes I'm sure we'll need the relaxing time! Can't wait!! (of course here today schools are closed because of icy roads.)

Sounds awesome. Where's the best time/place to play: Route 66?

I would think Diversions. Not sure about time. We need to get that figured out, though. I know my 17 & 19 yros are totally into it. My inlaws maybe. Hubby & I definitely. We need to get a fun, willing to "go there" bunch to make it rock. For those who might not know, it's s very grown-up twisted fun card game. Kinda like Mad Libs for adults. Can get pretty down-n-dirty. My sons showed us the game over New Years when we had a group of older teens in the house. Boy, was that FUN!

I know there are a bunch of people that want to get together to play... can't let that one slip between the cracks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter