Cruising on the Disney Magic April 25th 2014 / FE

So it looks like our final count for the FE is 13 families! Time to start getting my gifts together!!

So it looks like our final count for the FE is 13 families! Time to start getting my gifts together!!

Thanks!! I've started mine, but have a ways to go. I like how they are coming along, but I have to make a weekend trip to Boston so that is one less weekend to work on them! This vacation can't come fast enough! I need some sun! :beach:

Hello there! I am recently booked on this sailing. Am I too late to join in on the FE? No kids this sailing if that helps

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Would anyone we willing to purchase a DCL coloring book for me while they are on their vacation? I would greatly appreciate it, and will absolutely compensate you for helping! from one disney lover to another, thank you.please let me know hip2zip (at)
gmail.com

Hello there! I am recently booked on this sailing. Am I too late to join in on the FE? No kids this sailing if that helps Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We did have 1 family drop out last week so I would think adding one more would be okay. Can you add your info to the spreadsheet ASAP? There is a link on the first page. There may be a few people who have finished gifts that may not leave something for you if that's okay.

I'm so glad I found this thread!
Our group of 7 will be on this sailing, we can hardly wait!
Was wondering if anyone had tips on getting a last minute cabana?
All the family cabanas were booked by the time we were eligable to reserve.
: (

Thanks!

I Love the FB idea:) not sure if I did it right for FB . Yes I'm done with the FE I hope all the mom's and dads enjoy my Recycle art to them. I do have crafty things for the kids too :)
I can't wait to see what you made!! I love creative gifts!

Hi all! My husband and I are traveling with our 5yr old daughter and our 1.5yr old son. We are doing this 3day cruise followed by the 4/28 4day Bahamas. We can't wait. Our cruise in October was canceled because of the Magic renovations, so now we decided to take our free cruise and add this 3day. This is our second cruise, we traveled on the Wonder last April and loved every minute. ***We are looking for another family/couple to share a cabana with. I have a family cabana booked for the Castaway Cay day but we really need to share it to be able to afford the high price(550$). PM me if your interested. I think the max is 6, and then 50$ per person after that-someone correct me if I'm wrong. Christine

Moving this to the top of the thread because we have a new member that wanted to rent a cabana. I didn't know if you found someone to share with yet!

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused, but Squirrelygirly is not participating in the fish extender. I am on here to just get a feel for other kids ages and etc...so my 8 yr old can make some new friends!

So sorry, my husband made me give up our cabana! Since we are doing the back to back cruises, he thought we were already spending enough. I released that cabana last week. Good luck!

Tinafish - thank you for finding CFalcon614 for me.
I understand giving up the cabin, I'd trade that for a back-to-back cruise too!
I'll keep checking the cruise site and see if anyone else gives one up...
:wizard:

folks, I'm afraid I may not be able to sail on 4/25 on the Magic. I'm awaiting confirmation and should know one way or the other by this Wednesday or Thursday. I'll post as soon as I find out. Sorry for the inconvenience. I was so looking forward to the Fish Extenders exchange. I already have most of the gifts purchased, I just had to put them together in the bags. :`(

folks, I'm afraid I may not be able to sail on 4/25 on the Magic. I'm awaiting confirmation and should know one way or the other by this Wednesday or Thursday. I'll post as soon as I find out. Sorry for the inconvenience. I was so looking forward to the Fish Extenders exchange. I already have most of the gifts purchased, I just had to put them together in the bags. :`(

No inconvenience at all, I hope all works out for you.

@NADIT
I requested to join the FB page, but haven't been accepted.
Is anyone posting there...or should a just keep checking this site?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter