Cruising on the Disney Magic April 25th 2014 / FE

On a happier note, in the last week we received our luggage tags and planning booklet and yesterday we received our Disneyworld tickets :cool1:

A couple questions.

What do I have to print out to board? It keeps saying I have completed my online registration, but then other things tell me make sure I print all my documents. What EXACTLY do we need to board?

Also, has anyone travelling with a baby booked nursery times yet? How do you know when to book when you don't know activities yet?

Is everyone in first or second seating for dinner?

I am not sure if we would be able to fit a meet up on such a short cruise but we were hoping to do a mixology class if offered. I know some in our group do not partake in alcohol but wondering if we would have enough for a private mixology class?

Anyone have excursions booked?

Are you prepaying tips? I am going to try to add money to account, does anyone know how it works if you don't spend it all? Like how long until it would be refunded?

Anyone staying at WDW before/after? Where are you staying and what kind of park tickets did you get?

Sorry I have so many questions I just haven't been able to get on on an actual computer instead of my phone and when I do post in the main forum I sure don't get many responses :rotfl::confused3

I do find it kind of humorous that I wasn't responding quickly enough or doing enough for most on the thread but when I ask questions I get only one response ha

On a happier note, in the last week we received our luggage tags and planning booklet and yesterday we received our Disneyworld tickets :cool1:

A couple questions.

What do I have to print out to board? It keeps saying I have completed my online registration, but then other things tell me make sure I print all my documents. What EXACTLY do we need to board?

Also, has anyone travelling with a baby booked nursery times yet? How do you know when to book when you don't know activities yet?

I am not sure if we would be able to fit a meet up on such a short cruise but we were hoping to do a mixology class if offered. I know some in our group do not partake in alcohol but wondering if we would have enough for a private mixology class?

Are you prepaying tips? I am going to try to add money to account, does anyone know how it works if you don't spend it all? Like how long until it would be refunded?

Anyone staying at WDW before/after? Where are you staying and what kind of park tickets did you get?

Sorry I have so many questions I just haven't been able to get on on an actual computer instead of my phone and when I do post in the main forum I sure don't get many responses :rotfl::confused3

Hi! This is only my second DCL cruise, but I have been on a total of 12 cruises between other lines. I normally take all documentation to confirm who you are, if you have a passport that is easiest. Then there is normally one sheet you have to sign for the onboard account. The first time I cruised DCL my 8 year old was 1 1/2. We booked the nursery for one of the nights we were at dinner. I suggest doing it ahead of time since it fills up quickly. They normally want a 2 hour minimum too! We are first dining. Since we are traveling with family, that was their preference. :)

As far as activities go. I would be interested in a mixology class. I had no idea they even did that! The excursions for castaway are probably not going to fill unless you wanted to do something like the wave runners or parasailing. In Nassau, it really depends on what you are into. The baby might like Atlantis. The aquarium is really pretty...but kind of expensive. We live in Florida so no WDW for us on this trip. The kids will have to be happy enough with the cruise. LOL. I am sure yours are looking forward to the warm weather!

Can't wait to meet you all! Thanks again for getting this started. I clearly had no clue what I was doing on the other page. I am excited so many people are participating. Of course my stepmom already has her FE's completed, but I havent even started! I have to get on it. Only a few weeks left. :cool1:

five more weeks......:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

So excited we leave 5 weeks from today!!!

Is the FE list final now? 14 families? No allergies or gift preferences for us btw.

And there are no rules for the FE. You can give one gift per stateroom, kids only, etc. Its the thought that counts and it's supposed to be fun not stressful. And if you want to think about stress, we are staying for 4/28 cruise and I organized the FE on that cruise with 27 families and 120 ppl, and I haven't even started my gifts for either!

So excited we leave 5 weeks from today!!!

Is the FE list final now? 14 families? No allergies or gift preferences for us btw.

And there are no rules for the FE. You can give one gift per stateroom, kids only, etc. Its the thought that counts and it's supposed to be fun not stressful. And if you want to think about stress, we are staying for 4/28 cruise and I organized the FE on that cruise with 27 families and 120 ppl, and I haven't even started my gifts for either!

Hi CFALCON614 ~ I don't have/can't find your FE information, can you repost it pleae? (ie...names, ages, cabin number, etc)

I don't want to accidently leave you out! THANKS!

Hi CFALCON614 ~ I don't have/can't find your FE information, can you repost it pleae? (ie...names, ages, cabin number, etc) I don't want to accidently leave you out! THANKS!

We are listed as family #7 on the spreadsheet someone created. But here is our info again if you need it

Stateroom 7037
Chris
Christine
Samantha-girl 5yrs
Dylan-boy-22months

No allergies
No gift preferences

14 families? I found the spreadsheet. Is it finalized?PS I just signed up for the facebook page ;) Hope to see some of you around

A couple questions.

We got our luggage tags today ;)

Print out the confirmation and bring your ID documents

We didn't book "activities" yet but we did some port adventures like the Graycliff Chocolate tour, the Kayak at Castaway and a massage cabana

We are on the second seating.

Not sure about meet up ops yet.

I am paying tips when we get onboard with some Disney Gift Cards

We are staying at All Star Movies before & Polynesian after. We got 4 day military passes with water parks & more options

Hope to talk to people soon ;)

I think this forum is a little confusing. Maybe it is confusing because I only look at it on my phone. Do we still have the 14 families or did we just add one?

I think this forum is a little confusing. Maybe it is confusing because I only look at it on my phone. Do we still have the 14 families or did we just add one?

Yes, there are 14 families. When I printed out my sheet, I missed one so I asked for their info again. But if you look at the spreadsheet that is on here it should have all the correct information. Sorry for the confusion.

Hi to all of our FE friends :) make sure we get all the cabin #'s I think we don't have all of them all yet ???

I finally got onto the excel spreadsheet and with all the posts i thought it looked a little light so i cross referenced with the thread? Were these people not participating?

maybs607
ckjmb
magiccruiser
disneywhirled
squirrelygirly9

It looked like some of them had indicated they were interested and I even saw information in their post. Tinafish can you please check this? I just dont want anyone to be left out who was planning on participating.

Thanks!! Can't wait!

Since we don't have a final count, hopefully this won't screw anyone up too bad but I removed myself from the FE list. The whole thing was getting too irritating and stressful and I have enough of that at work haha. I'm looking forward to a relaxing cruise. I think my son would've loved it but luckily I hadn't told him about it yet. Maybe next cruise. Have a great time with it everyone! :-)

I finally got onto the excel spreadsheet and with all the posts i thought it looked a little light so i cross referenced with the thread? Were these people not participating?

maybs607
ckjmb
magiccruiser
disneywhirled
squirrelygirly9

It looked like some of them had indicated they were interested and I even saw information in their post. Tinafish can you please check this? I just dont want anyone to be left out who was planning on participating.

Thanks!! Can't wait!

I went through the thread and I think everyone is accounted for on the spreadsheet. It is avaiable for anyone to edit so if I missed someone please feel free to add them. It looks like dmreed32 added the link to the first page so it's easier to find.

Since we don't have a final count, hopefully this won't screw anyone up too bad but I removed myself from the FE list. The whole thing was getting too irritating and stressful and I have enough of that at work haha. I'm looking forward to a relaxing cruise. I think my son would've loved it but luckily I hadn't told him about it yet. Maybe next cruise. Have a great time with it everyone! :-)

I hope you and your family have a Magical & Relaxing cruise. I'm sorry if I have added to your stress. Thank you so much for starting this thread and getting us all together!!

Thanks for putting this together.

-- DISboard username - Etopman
-- Cabin # Not yet assigned
-- Family Last Name : Patel
-- First names of those participating
Manny - Dad
Conny - Mom
Spencer - Male 13yo
Kieran - Male 11yo
Avery - Male 9yo

-- Favorite Disney character for each of the people in your cabin - No princesses please, otherwise anything is fair game.
-- Any special cruise celebrations - no
-- Any food allergies, etc - No
--Any item you would NOT like to receive (alcohol for example) Anything is appreciated

Can you share your cabin number with us?? You can add it to the FE spreadsheet or PM me and I can add it. Or you can just post it here and I'll keep my eyes open for it.

Thanks!

Well if you happen to hang a FE from your room for fun, I will have an extra Avenger ish thing in there for him. :) I'll be just down the hall...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter