• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruising on the Disney Magic April 25th 2014 / FE

Last minute booking for us! It will be our fourth Disney cruise and fourth ship. Yup, 4 Ships in 4 Trips!! I hope we won't be disappointed in such a short cruise, but we wanted to get on the Magic and do some WDW this year.

We are from Maine and a family of four. John (44) Karen (turning 40 on 4/19) Colby (15) and Kaylee (11).

Looking forward with connecting with you all!

Wow we got r family picture on thanks to my husband. I haven't heard of pjs breakfast. Sometimes they only do that on the 7 day cruises. My family is only hanging FE no magnets on the door. I guess Disney Doesn't want magnets on the door they might scratch the new paint ???My biggest worry is things will get stolen out of the FE let's hope not.

I hope we will get a spread sheet for everybody that has joined Fish Extenders club :)

Thus far, how many families are participating in the FE? Have we decided if each room will be giving their items on a particular day? How are we going to work this?

I have received more sign ups, getting excited! Did anyone else watch the special on the reimagined Magic? It was awesome!

where can i watch this at?

My 8 yr old daughter and I will be cruising with my sister. Any tips or advice would be much appreciated. We live in a suburb of Chicago!

I have an 8 year old in 2nd grade and she is excited about making new friends!

I have an 8 year old daughter too, a 6 year old daughter and my sister who is 10 will be cruising too. pixiedust:

I just told Kierstin about your daughter, she is very excited to meet her. She wants to go to the Animators Studio in the Kids club on the first night to meet. LOL. This will be so much fun for the kids. I'm sure we won't see them at all....haha

Clothing: I have heard their is a pj breakfast so I m packing Disney pjs. I have heard about a pirate dinner so I m packing pirate costumes. I heard a formal dinner. How formal? Is the formal dinner the one to dress like a princess? What type of dinner on the 3rd night?

I'm not sure about the pj breakfast, but that would be fun. As far as the formal night goes, I am sure that the kids could get away with dressing like princesses any night. I would say if you bring a nice dress you will be safe, but prom style might be a bit much. Although I am sure that some people will probably wear that too! I have seen men in tuxedos....

Your daughter caitlin and my daughter Kamryn are the same age. She was really excited to hear there was another 6 year old girl going.

It is getting close, can't wait!!

There is no formal night on the 3 or 4 night cruises.
By the way, Disney cruises are always too short:)

I have an 8 year old daughter too, a 6 year old daughter and my sister who is 10 will be cruising too. pixiedust:

I just told Kierstin about your daughter, she is very excited to meet her. She wants to go to the Animators Studio in the Kids club on the first night to meet. LOL. This will be so much fun for the kids. I'm sure we won't see them at all....haha

Jen like your picture :)

I'm not sure about the pj breakfast, but that would be fun. As far as the formal night goes, I am sure that the kids could get away with dressing like princesses any night. I would say if you bring a nice dress you will be safe, but prom style might be a bit much. Although I am sure that some people will probably wear that too! I have seen men in tuxedos....

Your daughter caitlin and my daughter Kamryn are the same age. She was really excited to hear there was another 6 year old girl going.

It is getting close, can't wait!!

I wanted to post the other night that kamryn and Caitlin have the Same birthday as well!!!!

I m afraid I won't get up to 10 posts by march 20th. Here is my info.
cabin 1048
Last name: Boulanger
Me: Gail
Hubby: mark
Boy: drew age 8 favorite: monsters u
Girl: Caitlin age 6 favorite: princesses, doc mcstuffins, Sofia the first
Celebrations: everyone's birthdays r in April except for my husband but he is included in the celebration because we were also married in April!

Thanks. I have an 8 yr old boy too!

I hope we will get a spread sheet for everybody that has joined Fish Extenders club :)

Is a spreadsheet necessary with such a small group? Isuppose I can work on that if you all want it but original plan in the first post was to update that post with the info. Let me know. :)

Thus far, how many families are participating in the FE? Have we decided if each room will be giving their items on a particular day? How are we going to work this?

where can i watch this at?

It was on the destination channel.... which I had never even heard of before ha

Well I woke up early to update the thread early before work since it seems a few of us are getting antsy haha. Please understand I am doing my best as a mother of an infant and a manager at a Wal-Mart getting ready for inventory :rotfl2:

I urge everyone to please re read the first post. It had all the info of when I would update and where, etc. Plus in a couple minutes it will have the the FE families that have signed up :)

Ok, the first page is updated with the people who PMed me. Do not panic if you don't have the 10 posts yet. I will go through the thread for the info posted here tomorrow but I have to get ready for work. Thanks for those who used the template in the first thread. The ones I could copy and paste were great!

I am thinking no set day for the exchange. Since it is such a short cruise I say just make sure it is delivered by the last night. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Ok, the first page is updated with the people who PMed me. Do not panic if you don't have the 10 posts yet. I will go through the thread for the info posted here tomorrow but I have to get ready for work. Thanks for those who used the template in the first thread. The ones I could copy and paste were great!

I am thinking no set day for the exchange. Since it is such a short cruise I say just make sure it is delivered by the last night. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Thanks for putting this together! We are getting really REALLY excited now, especially with this cold weather here in Maine! I agree with the no set day for the exchange, the cruise is short and busy so I don't want to try to fit something in, just do it when you find the time (I am an early riser so I usually grab a coffee and make the rounds with my son, he LOVES the Fish Exchange).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter