Cruising on the Disney Magic April 25th 2014 / FE

sorry I don't know how to PM on here, so here goes...

-- DISboard username redheadlouise
-- Cabin # 2629
-- Family Last Name Mikus
-- First names of those participating Louise (Wife) & Dominic (Husband)
-- Favorite Disney character
Louise - Stitch & Angel, Dom same plus WallE & Eve (we like couples)
-- Any special cruise celebrations Anniversary & Dom's Birthday
-- Any food allergies none
--Any item you would NOT like to receive not that we can think of, we have no kids... yet

On my next off days I'm going to work on getting some done too. Can't wait! I will also update the first post with the people in the exchange's info. Time's running out to enter.

They are not an option for me so I had to post in thread (only to view her profile) ;)

Ok I will go through the thread today and get everything together. It would be a lot easier if everyone could get up to the ten posts and send me a private message so I could have all the info together, but since we don't have that many of us I will try to do it from the thread. Thanks!

I for one don't think I can wait two more months for this vacation. We really need it!

Just booked a room on the Deck 7 for my me, my hubby, and our little boy who will be 10 months old. We are crusiing to celebrate our 6th Anniversary....so excited!!! This will be our 5th cruise.

Is it too late to sign up for the FE?

:sulley:

Tonight I have been working on a duct tape fish extender For Jackie and Matt.I must say it's coming out pretty cool :)

We r in for fe. I need to get up to 10 posts to give u the info! This is our first cruise...learning as I go

Bikes-we are planning on renting bikes but my 8 year old can't tide without training wheels. I know that The price u pay living on a hill. Do u know if that is available?

First time cruiser here traveling with dh, and my 8 & 6 year old. Can't decide on the fish extender yet. So excited though!!!!

Hey guys, I went to order a magnet for our door off of Etsy and the seller told me that she was getting reports that they didn't stick very well on the new Magic's doors? Something about the paint that they used on the doors when they remodeled prevented them from sticking (unless it's a really strong magnet). Has anyone heard this?

We would like to participate. This is our 4th cruise and we love Disney. Here is our info (I will also try to pm):

Last Name: Grant
Cabin: 7010
Individuals :
Ryan (Husband)
Brandy (me)
Matthew (7, autistic and loves Disney!!)
Zachary (2, loves Mater, Planes movie, Chuggington, Mickey Mouse, all of Disney Junior)

Hi Everyone! We have moved our cruise date to this 3 day cruise! We would like to sign up for the FE… I have sent a PM to the op including our details (with names… and last name) but a general breakdown is:
We are cruising with:
My husband (31) and I (27 turning 28 on the 14th of april)
My 7 year old son
My 4 year old daughter (Turning 5 on 6th of May)
and my 6 month old daughter.

We will be celebrating my daughter and I's birthday on board (well… mostly my daughters haha)
We have been on the Royal Carribean Freedom of the seas Cruise and loved it…. Can't wait to go on the Disney Cruise. I hope the cruise doesn't feel too short! :)

I have received more sign ups, getting excited! Did anyone else watch the special on the reimagined Magic? It was awesome!

I m afraid I won't get up to 10 posts by march 20th. Here is my info.
cabin 1048
Last name: Boulanger
Me: Gail
Hubby: mark
Boy: drew age 8 favorite: monsters u
Girl: Caitlin age 6 favorite: princesses, doc mcstuffins, Sofia the first
Celebrations: everyone's birthdays r in April except for my husband but he is included in the celebration because we were also married in April!

What is everyone doing about their doors? If the magnets r not working on the new paint. Can we use anything else to attach to the door?

Clothing: I have heard their is a pj breakfast so I m packing Disney pjs. I have heard about a pirate dinner so I m packing pirate costumes. I heard a formal dinner. How formal? Is the formal dinner the one to dress like a princess? What type of dinner on the 3rd night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter