Cruising on the Disney Magic April 25th 2014 / FE

SO HAPPY WE GOT ON :) :) :)Thank you Jen. We wil also be traveling with My husband's older daughter's Jennifer and Jaclyn. Jennifer and her husband Chris with Kierstin 8 and Kamryn 6. Jaclyn and Matt.
Cabin# 6111 Dining-Main
Jill (mom)
Ed (dad)
Blake 15
Paige 10

Today on this snowy day Feb.12,2014 I have been working on the fish extender gifts. :0)

Hi all! My husband and I are traveling with our 5yr old daughter and our 1.5yr old son. We are doing this 3day cruise followed by the 4/28 4day Bahamas. We can't wait. Our cruise in October was canceled because of the Magic renovations, so now we decided to take our free cruise and add this 3day. This is our second cruise, we traveled on the Wonder last April and loved every minute.

***We are looking for another family/couple to share a cabana with. I have a family cabana booked for the Castaway Cay day but we really need to share it to be able to afford the high price(550$). PM me if your interested. I think the max is 6, and then 50$ per person after that-someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Christine

We got another round of snow in Chicago today, seems like winter is never going to end. The only thing that made it better was selecting activities at Castaway Cay!!!

Hey all of you experienced Disney cruisers, we booked bikes, snorkel gear and inner tubes. Be it that this is our first experience there, is that too little, too much or just right? My boys are 10, 8, and 4.

Thanks for the info in advance!

I tried sending my party/cabin info over last night, but I got a message saying I need to post 10 times before I can send a PM.

We got another round of snow in Chicago today, seems like winter is never going to end. The only thing that made it better was selecting activities at Castaway Cay!!!

Hey all of you experienced Disney cruisers, we booked bikes, snorkel gear and inner tubes. Be it that this is our first experience there, is that too little, too much or just right? My boys are 10, 8, and 4.

Thanks for the info in advance!

Sounds like the perfect thing to do on a snowy day!! We live in Maine and are getting hit AGAIN! :sad2: I think your activities will be fine. We rented bikes for the first time on our last (fourth) cruise and wished we had done it before! We plan on doing it again, it's fun. It took us about 1 1/2 hours to get around the island but my boys are older. We stopped at a few lookout areas and at the observatory which has a great view! We are driving and are bringing our own snorkel gear which is nice to have. If you snorkel in the designated snorkel area you can't bring your inner tube. But we rented a tube and used our gear off the family beach. The snorkel area is really cool though, they have sunken Minnie and Mickey but they are pretty far out. You will get plenty of use out of all those activities, and you have lots of fun!

Thank you for the reply, that is very useful info. :-) My mom, sister and I had a girls weekend in Bar Harbor, Maine a few years ago. It was such a beautiful part of the country, and very safe. The B&B we stayed at didn't lock their door at night. Very different than Chicagoland. ;-)

I'm off to attempt making fish extenders. I figure if they turn out bad, I'll still have time to order from one of the Pinterest ladies.

Hi all! It took me forever to find this, but thankfully, I have! This will be first cruise for DD and me! We would like to do the FE as well.

frannymac
Me- Franny
DD- Dory (7)
Stateroom #5520
Would rather not have alcohol. (Thanks)
pixiedust:

Hi everyone!!! I'll be on the cruise with my boyfriend, we'll also be cruising with my dad, stepmom (pbreed99), little brother, little sister as well as my big sister (jbrankin38), her husband and my two nieces! Since we're two 30-somethings in a cabin we won't be participating in the FEs, but we're excited to cruise and will definitely be looking forward to seeing what the kiddos receive!!!

Hope you all are enjoying the cold so you can REALLY enjoy the warmth in the Bahamas!!

Jackie & Matt
(cabin 6113)

If anyone needs 10 posts just post a few things here. Right now I only have two private messages signing up for the FE. Usually I am on my phone when I come on here so it would be a lot easier for me to have the info in my messages than the thread if you all are able to do that. I feel like time is moving quickly! Do much to do before we cruise, can't wait!

For anyone who doesn't know how to send a Private Message (PM) just click on dmreed32's name in this thread and one of the options will be to send a private message.

Being that this is our first cruise, I just learned about all these incredible graphic designers or DISigners who make these insanely awesome customized graphics for their fellow cruisers. FOR FREE! So what I did to get my ten posts was first view a number of the DISigners pages, and commented on how beautiful their designs are. I also wrote one of them asking for them to make some customized mickey ear graphics for our family with our names on them. The images were done in less than two days, (again these people are amazing) and I printed them on magnetic paper. The cabin doors on the cruise are metal, so we'll have super cute customized designs decorating our door! Cool, huh?

On my next off days I'm going to work on getting some done too. Can't wait! I will also update the first post with the people in the exchange's info. Time's running out to enter.

For anyone who doesn't know how to send a Private Message (PM) just click on dmreed32's name in this thread and one of the options will be to send a private message.

Being that this is our first cruise, I just learned about all these incredible graphic designers or DISigners who make these insanely awesome customized graphics for their fellow cruisers. FOR FREE! So what I did to get my ten posts was first view a number of the DISigners pages, and commented on how beautiful their designs are. I also wrote one of them asking for them to make some customized mickey ear graphics for our family with our names on them. The images were done in less than two days, (again these people are amazing) and I printed them on magnetic paper. The cabin doors on the cruise are metal, so we'll have super cute customized designs decorating our door! Cool, huh?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter