Cruising on June 28trh

HI all,

I don't know if I'll be at the 10 pm meet. We havent decided yet who is in charge of the kids each night. (That night may be my turn??) But Ill be at sailaway if i can. I can't believe that this is actually happening. I'm a long time planner and we actually started arranging this about 2 years ago. Can you believe it?? Im already anticipating loving the cruise so much that i've begun to think on the western cruise!! Samsma and Disneymom--you won't have to worry about me in the dessert line. Just as long as there isnt an appetizers line!!
WRH3MD--I'm very envious of your opportunity to cruise for two weeks. Well enjoy!!!
Bye all!
Dizzy Laura

There are so many people posting on this thread, so I made a list to keep track. Here's what I have so far:

thedisneymom, DH, DD14, DS20
jenny1772003 ?
Stewblue, DH, DD20, DDF21, various adult relatives,nieces 9 & 6, nephew 9
Samsma, DH, DS10, DD4
callahanjulie, DH, DD11, DDF11
Armyof6, DS8, DD8, DS6, DS3
Dizzylaura, DH, DD8, DD18mos.
Julma, DH,DD12,DS10
Spanky65, 4 adults, DS8, DS6
platypus123, DH, DD9, DS5
Texage87, DD9
Rdy2cruise DS15, DD11, DS7, DS5
SoCalMufasa, DW, DD11, DD8, DD6
WRH3MD, DW
momofone, DD9

WOW!! That's quite a group.

Did I miss anyone?

:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

Count us in! Promenade Lounge 10 PM!

platypus - I also have a DH (a least I do until we start the packing crunch) and a DS 10 - Thanks for the list

DizzyLaura - I with you APPETIZERS!!

I was getting confused. The list sure helps. Everyone going to have a sign on their forehead with their User Name? Add real names and my brain starts to hurt!

:jester: :jester:

Hi! That was a great idea, Platypus, putting those all together. Jenny1772003 is getting married on Castaway Cay, so I hope she is bringing her fiance!

Somewhere we chased Drummincoop off. He will be on his honeymoon. I can't imagine why he decided not to spend his time with us!;)

DizzyLaura - I'm glad you won't be any competition. Now if I can get thedisneymom to see her folly in trying to foil my mission!

I can just see it, Samsma and thedisneymom facing off at the dessert line while DizzyLaura and Julma prowl the appetizers. Those honeymooners won't know what they missed.

The saga continues... While Stewblue sits quietly sipping some tropical drink -Yes, with an umbrella! :p

Count my daughter...9yrs old and I in too... how many green name tags are you bringing???:Pinkbounc

I think I have about ten, but I'll definitely stop and get more before the cruise! Welcome momofone!

WOW! I can not believe that it is almost here! I just took my daughter back to her Mom's for her to leave on their vaction to the beach, I will not see her again until the day before her and I leave for the cruise. I now need to start getting things ready. I am so excited as she is as well. I showed her this website this morning listing all the children which comforted her on knowing so many her age will be on board.

Opps... I must of gotten carried away there, my DD is 8 not 9yrs old! We are just so excited to be leaving on holidays in such a short time... I just hope this next week flys by!!! Okay... I know I'm rambling on and on and on and on now, so I better stop... see you all soon :wave:

I forgot to add that I was diappionted to read that most of you are at the early seating for dinner, (there was no more space in early when I booked), hopefully the waiting list for early will come through for me. does anyone have experience with the dinner waiting list?

I fully understand how planning for the cruise can play funny tricks on your mind - adding years to your life, let alone your child's age!

I think I started planning this trip about 2 yrs ago and I can't believe it is almost here. We're having some last minute challenges -- my mother-in-law is the hospital and was quite sick but seems to be doing better and I managed to get a very nasty infection in my leg that had the doctor doing the "we need to put you into the hospital" dance. With a cruise coming - that was not an option. I'd miss putting faces to names and that is simply not acceptable.

Packing this weekend and then it is just a matter of time and before you know it, we will be on the road.

Geesh Stewblue, I hope you (and your MIL) are feeling better. How long did you end up on antibiotics for? Will your leg stop you from participating in any activities on board the ship?

Just bumping up to the top! Not long now, on the home stretch!:bounce: :bounce:

Stewblue - hope everything is okay! Feel better soon along with MIL!

Thanks for asking...
My MIL is supposed to get out of the hospital Monday so things are looking much better. The doctor says I am OK to cruise especially since she cruised on the Magic before and loved it. I have to go back on Monday but after daily trips to the doctor it is nice to have a day off! Of course I have to be very careful and will be spending time with my leg propped up. I can't wait to do High Tea, all prim and proper, with my leg resting on the chair across from me. Somehow I just don't see that as high society.

Just imagine how much more excited we will all be in a week from right now!!! Don't worry Stewblue we'll all be around to give you a hand to prop up your leg... give you a leg up... how ever you want to put it!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Girls Girls Girls- I am so excited I can't wait- the only thing I hate is that when our vacation is just starting- someone else's is ending. I hate to rush it for them. I know that my time will come!
I do have to say though- I can feel the sun on my arms and taste the shrimp when we get on the ship........

Hey,...that's my shrimp. After all, I gave up my place in the dessert line!! One more week!! I can't believe it. Stewblue-hang in there! I know that with your positive attitude you'll have a great time! i hope your MIL is doing well. Samsma--Just 3 days for you. You must be going crazy!! I hear you Callahanjulie- I remember when i was jealous when lots of others had one month or less to go. Now its us. It feels weird that we're that close!
Have fun!!
DizzyLaura
:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter