Cruising next week-will we need sweatshirts?

cruisnfamily

DIS Veteran
Leaving Sunday on a 7 day cruise.....my mind is boggled by the amound of suitcases I seem to need.....we've cruised before and haven't had this many bags!

Anyway, will we need sweatshirts?

Hi,
I live in FL, 1 hour away from port and we are still not wearing sweatshirts here. It has been around 70 at night this past week.
Hope this helps

Hello there,
I am glad to see this post for I was going to start a thread on the weather here in Brevard County for this coming next week - it will be in the 70's and 80's during the day and in the 60's during the nights - our 60's are not that bad believe it or not - we are still wearing "summer" clothes here soooooooo hope that will help give an insight to all of those that will be here next week.
Always
Shirley

PS we have the AC on right now at home and those that know Norm and I and being from Key West that had weather like the Caribbeans - now that you can take as the truth - weather is great :teeth: :sunny:

I would make sure you bring at least one sweatshirt or sweater for the theatre. It is cooold in there

We were just on the Wonder and I would recommend a sweatshirt/light jacket. Even when it was warm during the day, at night it was quite cool and breezy. If you don't take a sweatshirt, you could always buy a Disney Cruise Line one in the gift shop. That is what I did :)

one year ago I was on a cruise and I know that the last night I was really happy that I had a sweatshirt. The temperatures were around 45 and it was the last night so of course all us teenagers stayed up all night on the decks :D so I would bring about 3 sweatshirts per person. Then again it matters where you live, if you live in alaska, you probably have a lot better of a cold tolerance than someone who lives in Florida for example

Hi! I just got off the Eastern yesterday. I wore a light sweatshirt in the evenings - generally, the air conditioning was cooler than the decks! Capris or light pants are good for night also, though you won't freeze in shorts. (for comfort level, I wished I had packed "khakis" for after dinner activities, when I didn't want to wear dressier clothes)

On a side note, the water at Castaway Cay felt very cold, but once we got in, it was fine.

Have a great trip!!!::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter