Cruising March 12, 2005!!

Hi All!

Just want to make sure we stay on the first page.

The whole family is very excited. The time just can't pass quickly enough now. I saw the list of dis cruisers, that looks great! If there are any lurkers out there don't be shy just come on down! (I was a former lurker myself, make the effort to put a face to a name, it really is fun to bump into a familiar face)

I will do my best to have some sort of lime green on my carry on bag. If I can get a hold of a green mickey otherwise a ribbon or something.

We are shooting to get to the port by 11:30, maybe we'll see somebody in line. I will be honest I will be a bit frazzled until I am actually on that boat and have my Palo ressie, but don't worry by the time I hit the Promenade at 3:00pm :banana: I will be ready to party! :cool1:

Ooops sorry forgot this line.

Vivig, did you find those Cozumel links you mentioned. I think you said you were doing some research. Just wondering, I think it may just come to coin toss that day, or maybe the recommendation of the cab driver.

Thanks again!
PeachyK

Well, have a great week everyone & see you all at 3pm at the Promenade Lounge. We're off to see Mickey tomorrow morning...cannot believe the day is here. :banana: :banana: :banana:

I spent the day packing and I think we'll need a ship for our luggage alone ;) ...and I still feel like I'm forgetting something. Oh well...whatever it is we'll just have to buy it. ;)

Wishing good travelling weather for everyone :wizard: ....see you on Saturday.

TTFN :wave2:

DisneyLisa...Bonne Voyage!!! See you next Saturday!!!

PeachyK I am so so sorry....Here is the link to the Cozumel Beaches ...http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Beaches I hope it works if not please let me know and I will re-post.

I personally wanted to try the Palancar Beach..however it mentioned it is a bit further away ...so I believe we will be sticking with Mr. Sanchos...it worked for us last time around.

Again, I apologize for the delay in getting the information for you....

Vivian

We have 6 more sleeps...can;t wait :banana: :bounce: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

6 ( now 5) more SLEEPS? Who's SLEEPing!!! I go to bed thinking about this cruise, I wake up thinking about this cruise, my DD8 talks non-stop about this cruise!!!!!!

We are WAY too excited to sleep! Guess will be ready for a vacation come Saturday!

Can't wait to meet all of you! Safe travels to all!

To say the DW and I are getting excited is the understatement of the year. They just said on the news that we could have some snow on Friday night (no word on amount). We are boarding our flight that is scheduled to take off at 7:35PM, so we should get out of town before it hits. I'm even willing to shovel out the plane to get us out of town if need be.

Meanwhile the weather forecast for our destinations look good. 70's for Port Canaveral and Key West, 80's for Grand Cayman and Cozumel, and upper 70's for Bahamas (Castaway Cay). Anything would be better then the weather in Philly lately.

Found some green to take with us for me, and DW has pleanty of green too for St. Patrick's Day.

Movies look good, however I am not planning on spending a lot of time watching movies, but who knows.

We think we have finished all the shopping (again I may need another airplane to fit all the luggage). Now we just have to get it all in the suitcases.

Can't wait to see everyone. I'll probably be the one who is ordering his second drink when everyone shows up. :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

:jumping1: :thewave: :jumping1:

Yep, I'm seeing some snow in the forecast, just enough to make me nervous. We leave at 5:30, so hopefully that will be ok. I will watch the weather in case I need to leave earlier. We've had many snowstorms in the last couple of weeks and we may get some snow tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to some warm weather. Think I will catch some of the movies- it's something I can do with DS(11) at night. Although one movie I thought I would catch on board - The Pacifier- got terrible reviews today, oh well. I'm sure I will find more than enough to do. See you all in the Promenade Lounge at 3. Hopefully, I can make my spa, palo and OCeaneers sign ups by then! pirate:

Bumping back to the first page.

Is anyone else in my shoes...swamped at work..packing far from done..I am in panic mode now :crazy:

Weather here has been :cold: to say the least. We had a flash freeze and boy it got cold very quickly. Will it ever stop snowing :confused3

We leave Friday morning..can't wait to see you all at the Promenade...

Safe travels everyone :moped: ...3 more sleeps for us..(IF I get any sleep between now and then :rolleyes:

Vivian :wave2:

OOps...IF everyone can confirm that the following info is correct I would appreciate it greatly!!

Erminda - Unfortunately not sailing with us
AKB - Unfortunately not sailing with us
Vivig - 1 DS 7.5
DisneyLisa DD 17
Grumbo - Unfortunately not sailing with us
PeachyK - DD11 & DS 8
Disneywithkids - Unfortunately not sailing with us
lisamacd - dd12, ds 10 & ds 8
LisaTex - dn6 & dn will turn 8 onboard
CBEB -dd8
garytam - Pls advise how many children in party
DrBob - dd2
newcruiser05 -dd8 & ds14
kmt1 -ds3 and ds 16mths
TheBrechun's -dd9
IdinCT -ds11
jhb3569 - ahhh..travelling adults only:)
Scubadad - Pls advise how many kids in party

Totalling: 14 disboard members with a total of 17 children.

Thanks all,
Vivian

DD8 is correct for us!

And, yes Vivig, I join you in being completely panicked as I try to get organized at work and totally ignore the packing! Why do I think DH and I will be up VERY LATE Thursday night packing for our Friday flight????!!!

See all of you soon!

Vivig -

The info for us is correct as well. Please don't let it snow on Friday. See you soon.

Lisa

Vivig -

Info is correct for us. :love2: :love: :blush:

Can't wait. The clock can't move fast enough. . .

See you soon.

Yes, traveling with DS(11). See you all there. We are getting more snow today and more is predicted for Fri, so hopefully we will all get out ok.
LDinCT pirate:

Vivian...PMd you about the Guest of Honor Badges.

Having a great time in WDW everyone...weather has been pretty nice...much better than home. ;) Crowds are not too bad and have been to each park already. See you all on Saturday. :)

Vivig,

The only correction I have is DD (12) of course going on 25...ahhh the pre-teen gotta love em!

See everyone Saturday! Off to frantically pack!

Really going to start packing tonite, really. Found DS(11) passport and it expired Monday, will have to bring the birth certificate. Really getting nervous about the weather. The storm we had in CT yesterdaywas the worst of the season, took me 5x time to get home, had to climb in back window of car because door was frozen. All the roads were parking lots and some of the airports were down as well. Airports here are still having 1-3 hour delays because of the wind. If we get anything like this on Friday when we are trying to leave it won't be good. Trying to find out exactly what time the snow is arriving on Friday, but all I can find is PM. Hopefully they will be able to narrow it down more tomorrow and I can make a decision on whether I should try and leave earlier.
Can't wait for some warm weather.
pirate:
LDinCT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter