Cruising March 12, 2005!!

erminda

Earning My Ears
I've seen many March 2005 cruise dates but not the March 12, 2005. So here it is. I hope to meet alot of fellow disboard members on this trip. I missed the dismeet the 1st cruise we went on last March, could'nt find the right place! Maybe this time I will make it.

Erminda :wave:

We are also going to be on the March 12, 2005 Magic. I was hoping someone would start a thread for this cruise - it is almost 1 year away now. This will be our first ever cruise and are very excited!!! There is myself, DH, DS (16) and DS (12).:sunny:
Kathy

edited to say: With regret we have had to cancel this cruise - see on page 4 for circumstances. Hope you all have fun!!!!

Erminda, I noticed you have also signed on with the who's going list hosted by majestic at:

http://www.majesticnetworks.net/whoisgoing.html

So far we are the only two listed for this week. I know that there has to be others going this week. As it gets closer to time I'm sure the others will join in. A year from today we will be looking at the end of our cruise - and hopefully the planning of a new cruise.:sunny:

HI There,

We just booked on board for this date.

Almost a year away....but that is part of the pleasure..the long wait and then the reward of being on baord.

Looking forward to corresponding with you all :):)

Vivian

:wave:

I know as we get closer we well be hearing from others!! The looking forward to the trip is fun too!! I look forward to planning our dis-meet with you all.

:bounce: Erminda

We'll be on the cruise. :Pinkbounc We booked it in October and I can't believe it's finally less than a year away. :)

Just me & DD (17). DH & 2 DSs (20 & 19) have no interest in Disney. :confused: I'm looking forward to possibly meeting a few DISers on the cruise. :wave:

WELCOME ON BOARD THE MARCH 12, 2005 DIS-MEET GROUP!! I GET MORE EXCITED EACH TIME SOMEONE NEW COMES ON AND SAYS THEY ARE GOING ON THE MARCH 12TH CRUISE TOO! I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER. STAY IN TOUCH AND LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER BEFORE THE CRUISE EVEN BEGINS! IT IS JUST MYSELF AND MY HUSBAND GOING, I LOVE DISNEY!! I KNOW OTHER CRUISES ARE CHEAPER, BUT LIKE I TOLD SOMEONE THIS WEEKEND, IF I WAS ON ANOTHER CRUISE SHIP AND THE DISNEY MAGIC WAS BESIDE US AND THE HORN SOUNDED WITH THAT WONDERFUL TUNE, I WOULD WANT TO BE ON THE MAGIC!! HOPE TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN SOON!!

ERMINDA( BRENDA MORRIS):tongue: :bounce:

Thanks for the welcome Brenda. :) I'm a little worried about cruising (have a problem with seasickness) but DD asked to go on this cruise with me in lieu of going on a Grad trip with her class...so how could I refuse. I'm really not comfortable with her going away on one of those trips (I know...I'm probably an overprotective Mom ;)) so as long as she still wants to travel with me, I'm doing it. So far, as long as it's Disney, she wants to go with me. :)

I too am looking forward to "getting to know" some fellow cruisers here on the DIS before the cruise. :wave2:

Hi folks.
There are 7 of us going spread out over 3 cabins.
My wife, dd (12), my parents, and two friends.

We booked this when they first came available. The cabin has gone up over $1000 since we booked!!! WOW.

Done 3 day and the Eastern but this will be our first Western. Looking forward and saving already :)

Cheers,
Grumbo

Welcome aboard!!!

I am sure we will all get to know one another through these boards. It will be wonderful meeting everyone at the dis meet.

If only we were doing the double or single digit dance...:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: ...there is always day dreaming....right???

Vivian

This looks like it may be the "Ontario" cruise so far :)
That is the kid's March break so that may explain a bit of it.

Cheers,
Grumbo

5 Disers cruising this week so far. :boat: We can't wait!!!:jumping3: :Pinkbounc :bounce: It is also my boys spring break during the cruise. They are to old to miss school so school breaks are our best time to vacation. This is our first "BIG" vacation and can't wait. Have a great week everyone!:sunny:

Hello everyone, I haven't been on here for a week or so. Welcome to the newcomers can't wait to meet you all from Canada! I am a grandmother once again!! My seventh grandchild was born this past Thursday. We welcomed Madison Lynn into the world around 6:45 P.M. I got to watch the birth, the first time for this as my other grandchildren were either c-section or adopted! It was truly amazing and one of the most wonderful experiences I have ever had!! I have convinced a friend to go on the cruise with us, and she is taking her DD and DGS along. Don't forget this week, as a matter of fact tonight at 8:00 P.M. on the Travel Channel they will be highlighting the Disney Cruise Line!! When I watch this I get so excited and just can't wait to go, but wait we must. Talk to you all soon.

Erminda (Brenda)

Congratulations on your newest family addition!! This type of news I enjoy hearing:) What a thrill to have experienced such an incredible life event.

I hope I don't forget to watch the Travel channel tonight..always brings me to a gr8 mood...

Have a gr8 evening all...

Congratulations Brenda and welcome Madison (a new little princess: for Grandma).

Unfortunately, we get a different Travel Channel here in Canada... I just hate when I read on the DIS that some channel is featuring Disney & I can't watch it...makes me want to invest in one of those illegal satellites that get U.S. channels. ;) Enjoy watching it everyone. :)

Hope everyone is faring well and getting more excited about the cruise, everytime I think about or talk about it I get little butterflies in my tummy, or maybe they are little tinkerbells and lots of pixie dust being thrown around. I also have twin grandaughters who were five yesterday(22nd). We are celebrating thier birthdays this Sunday, and grandmom is going to clown for them and their friends. I do clowing as a ministry out of my church. Should be fun!! I have literally clowned around the world, Russia, Scotland, Albania, Guatemala. I love going to visit children in poor areas and bringing laughter to all that I meet. Hope we get to share in this laughter and form friendships that will continue long after the cruise is over. Well it's back to work and then the weekend, yipee!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

:wave: Talk to you all soon!!

Erminda (Brenda)

Woo Hoo! Count us in Me, DH, DD (11), DS (8)

This will be our second Disney cruise. We did the Eastern in May 2003 and decided to try March this time.

We can't wait, and look forward to meeting more Dis friends. We had a great group on the last cruise.

:cool:

Welcome PeachyK!!

Can't wait to meet everyone on our cruise.

The days keep ticking closer and closer.. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Vivian

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Welcome PeachyK to our wonderful March 12th group! I look forward to meeting you and your family on the cruise and getting to know you all through these boards, so post often with what is going on in your world.

Vivig, I can hear the ticking also, sort of reminds me of the crocc with the clock chasing Capt. Hook!! Only thing is we are the ones chasing the Magic with its countdown clock ticking until our very own Magic begins.

:wave: Erminda (Brenda)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter