• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruising in January

cbsgough

Earning My Ears
We are booked on the Jan. 25 4 day Wonder Cruise. I am starting to get concerned about the weather.(I know too late now!!) But I was wondering what others' experiences were when cruising in January? Thanks!

my family has gone three times now in January and we have always had wonderful weather. Of course we live in the middle of Iowa, so in January it is really like a heat wave to us!

4 out of 5 of our Disney Cruises have been or will be in January. We have had pretty good weather every time (and hopefully in a few weeks too). Once it was kind of chilly and windy at Castaway Cay, but other than that it was great.
You are going just before we are. Have a great cruise.

I've only cruised in December and January. January felt cooler to me than December for the 4-day cruises. The 7-day Eastern saw temps consistently in the 80s. Castaway Cay was always pleasant, but the water temp was always too chilly for me.

With that being said, I will still choose these months for cruising...you just can't beat the prices!

weather will be delightful, albeit maybe on the cool side....for that tradeoff, you get little or no chance of rain, and the relief from the oppressively hot and humid humid weather that just sucks the life right out of you....

January is an excellent time to cruise .....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter