• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruising in early/mid october? Temps

Postal68

Registered
My wife is concerned about cruising in October. We were supposed to go in August. Our first Disney cruise was in April and she didn't like that it was cold on the decks at night and you HAD to wear a jacket every night. I told her it may even be like that in the summer because you are out at seas and there is usually a constant cool sea breeze.

We are looking at the October 5th Fantasy cruise. Anyone have any experience at this time of the year?

Hey, I'm on that cruise. We cruised 10/11 on the Dream. I wore a light sweater at night and in the MDR & theaters. My DH & DS did not.

Hey, I'm on that cruise. We cruised 10/11 on the Dream. I wore a light sweater at night and in the MDR & theaters. My DH & DS did not.

Thank You for your input. We were supposed to be on the Aug 25th Dream Cruise but we have to change our sail date. So we are considering upgrading to the 7 Night Fantasy sailing.

Your Fantasy cruise will be very comfortable in October.

We have done 3 cruises in October. It is my favorite time of year to cruise. I find the air/water temps to be perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter