Cruising Halloween on the FANTASY-10/27, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

Booked the cruise October last year and just found the forum for the cruise just thought I would say 'Hi' :wave2:

This will be our first cruise (with anybody) and we are getting really excited! however my DM is a cruise veteran, but a first on Disney. We booked this week as it went well with my DD school holidays, we then discovered that we will be on the Fantasy for Halloween.....result! :dance3:

I have also discovered the FE exchange today and think this a great idea and would love to take part.

Well 'I'll love you and leave you' for now but I'll sure to be back as we have gots loads of questions........:wave:

Cheers

Rich

Many thanks 3cheers4DIS, as you mention it is a bit quite, but surely as we get nearer it will start to get busy.......wont it??:worried:

On another note, does anyone know why why tracker/countdown isnt showing in my sig? I did try it the other way round with the tracker/countdown first, then the 'family' but then the 'family is cut off. Are we restrictried to a linited space, if so I'll reduce my Disney visits list.....

Welcome Smudge!

Congrats! :woohoo: You will have a blast!

Feel free to ask away cuz you know how we all love :love: to talk Disney and cruising :boat:

Hi BMickey, I've set up the group it's currently set as secret how do i add you all to it!!!

You have to know our real names and add us to the group with an invite....Do you want us all to send you a PM with our names?

Many thanks 3cheers4DIS, as you mention it is a bit quite, but surely as we get nearer it will start to get busy.......wont it??:worried:

On another note, does anyone know why why tracker/countdown isnt showing in my sig? I did try it the other way round with the tracker/countdown first, then the 'family' but then the 'family is cut off. Are we restrictried to a linited space, if so I'll reduce my Disney visits list.....

You are limited to space....put your ticker first, then you can put all your trips side-by-side and make the font smaller. Do a preview before you save it to see if it works. It took me forever to get it right! :rotfl2:

You have to know our real names and add us to the group with an invite....Do you want us all to send you a PM with our names?

Yep that sounds good, do I need to send a friend request first or just a group invite? Can you send me your home town to, as I'm guessing most e won't be the only people with that name. :) let's get this going!:cool1:

Yep that sounds good, do I need to send a friend request first or just a group invite? Can you send me your home town to, as I'm guessing most e won't be the only people with that name. :) let's get this going!:cool1:

UMMMM....I'm actually not sure how to send out the invite LOL :rotfl:

Okay peeps.....Am I the only one who is so excited so go on the cruise?!?! Where is everyone??? Looking forward to chatting with more peeps on Facebook...

Let's get this party started! :lmao:

Enjoying reading the Navigators so far, it seems the docking times are all over the place, so should get some good time ashore, don't no whats happening over in facebook land, having sent numerous messages to join and no joy.I see my beloved Green and Gold have a date with the Jags on our day at sea nothing like watching the Pack win to ensure a smooth sailing !!!!

Hi everyone,let me introduce myself. I am Carol, other half of 3cheers4DIS (Iain) So obviously I'm cruising with you all too! I wasn't going to post on this thread as it may get confusing having both of us posting, so I have just been lurking, but I really want to join the facebook group and I am excited about the FE exchange...have already started to plan both our FE and what to stash in everyone elses! Staceyl0u and Katzs13, I have PM'ed you both:)

Hi Everyone! I think my family will be joining you on this cruise. We are currently booked for Feb 2013 Eastern, but the Halloween cruise is tempting and we don't need to wait as long to cruise!

We are Tracy-me, my DH- Jay and DD- Georgia who will be 7 at the time of the cruise.

Me again. I was just checking out the thread and it is very quite compared to other ones around the same time. I also noticed that the person who started the thread is no longer on the cruise so she probably won't be updating the front page with the roll call for this cruise.

I wonder if starting a new thread with roll call and Fish extender list on the first post might not be a bad idea. I know that it is nice to find that info at the begining of the thread and it might encourage more posting.

Just a thought, from someone who is not officially on this cruise yet:lmao:;)

Hi Gilstan,

Thats a good idea, the thread starter is not going on the cruise anymore, so unless someone can take over ownership,it seems pointless continuing.

South Shore NS ???? is that Nova Scotia ???

Cheers Iain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter