cruising for Halloween

rvc

Disney is my happy place..
Does Disney do anything special on the cruise for Halloween?

RC

I am crusing the Halloween, and I was told there will be trick or treating on board for the children and a costume contest for the adults.

Do you think they will take away one of the theme night dinners and have a costume party?

Cruised on the 3 day Wonder over Halloween in 2003. There was organized trick or treating for the kids with a route that took them all through the ship. There was a costume party on deck in the evening and lots of costumes at dinner - adults and children. Plus the characters and the cast members wore costumes in evening. Atruim lobby was cleverly decorated as were the restuarants.

We cruised Halloween 2002 and 2004, both on 7-day cruises. DCL does a special celebration for all ages. . . trick or treating for kids, and adult parties in the evening. They do not substitute any theme nights that I know of, at least on the Magic. In 2002, that was semi-formal night and they did allow anyone to wear costume to dinner, in fact, they encouraged it. It was fun! Last year, they just switched formal night to Monday instead of Sunday so that you did not have to choose between formal or Halloween. The ship is all decorated in Black and Orange. The drink of the day is "Witches Brew". Boy, I sure wish I was going again this year!

What about the week before Halloween? Do they do anything on the 4 night Wonder, or is it the standard schedule found in the Navigator?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter