Cruisin' With Mickey! Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera March 4th, 2012 COMPLETE!

Enjoyed your TR Marcie! Brought back lots of memories It was a pleasure to meet you on this cruise, your family is just lovely...

Janice

Very nice! What size is that photo mat? The photo in middle was an 8x10 right? May have to add this little deal to our upcoming trip :thumbsup2

Yes, the photo opening is 8x10. I'm not sure about the mat and frame. It all came together. I purchased it from Target, and I think it was $19.99. We saw similar ones at Michael's, too.

Enjoyed your TR Marcie! Brought back lots of memories It was a pleasure to meet you on this cruise, your family is just lovely...

Janice

I enjoyed meeting you and Trevor, too! I loved recognizing some familiar faces all throughout the week. I hope your 2nd week on the Wonder was just as great as the first!

Well, we booked another Mexico cruise for this November, transferring one of our dummy bookings. With the Wonder leaving the west coast, we had to sneak in one more before she's gone!

I just loved reading your tr. we live in north phoenix and we are looking forward to our Wonder cruise. We are going on the pixar pacific coast cruise in October.

:cool1:

Yay for the Wonder returning to the west coast in 2015! We booked one of the 5 night Baja cruises. Looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter