Cruise withdrawal!!

AndreAggie

DIS Veteran
We just got off the ship on Sunday....so depressing!! I know they have to turn the ship over quickly, but, man, that last day is EARLY!!Then reality sinks in...nobody to cook, clean, bring you poolside drinks, cut up your kids food (yes, our servers asked if we'd mind if they cut up our kids food!)

Fortunately we booked another one for next year. Only 354 more days until we're on the Dream!!!

I haven't been since last June and due to work won't be able to go again until June...of 2017! We had gone 4 years in a row prior to last year! Very very serious withdrawals happening for me right now!:crazy:

We got off the Fantasy back in October 2014 and I have been in serious withdrawal ever since! Was hoping to swing DCL in 2017, but now it looks like we'll need to wait another year :(

I am going through with drawl as well! We just got off on the 16th and I'm trying really hard to plan another one!! I just have to convince the hubby. :)

I am going through with drawl as well! We just got off on the 16th and I'm trying really hard to plan another one!! I just have to convince the hubby. :)
I am lucky in that...I plan and he just comes along for the fun! So glad I don't have to convince him! :)

We were on the Fantasy in Jan. 2015 and I'm DYING to go back! We're not going until Jan. 2018...I can't wait!

SO, this might make all of you stop talking to me right now, but I never liked vacation and so we only started doing family vacations in 2013 with our first Disney Cruise. We booked our next cruise while on that one and have booked one each year since. We leave for our 4th in 37 DAYS!!!! But I always feel so sad when I come back to reality. A Disney life would be so grand!

I am always heartbroken on the last day and have cruise withdrawal depression for a few weeks after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO, this might make all of you stop talking to me right now, but I never liked vacation and so we only started doing family vacations in 2013 with our first Disney Cruise. We booked our next cruise while on that one and have booked one each year since. We leave for our 4th in 37 DAYS!!!! But I always feel so sad when I come back to reality. A Disney life would be so grand!
Have fun!!

Very sad indeed. Leaving the ship always has me looking forward to the next time. My dream would be to do a B2B. Would love to get right back on.

Post trip depression is always painful! :( Once you get a taste of it and know (or remember) how good it is, then you want more. Truly an addiction. :hyper: To help, I look through my photos over and over, and of course try to plan for the next one.

I just booked 7 nights Caribbean because my 4 year old won't stop talking about it and we have been off for almost 5 months now.

My way of coping is just to plan, plan, plan! All the what if scenarios, packing lists, things to do, etc. We're going on the Dream next March...it leaves on a Monday. I've already pitched the idea to my husband that we should fly down early and go to WDW for a day or 2 before we get on the ship. He's not really falling for it. It's ok though....I have 331 days to work on him. Not that I'm counting or anything. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter