Cruise T-Shirts

PegIra

DIS Veteran
LuntFamilyCruise.jpg

Hope this works, trying to send a picture of the shirt

I wish I could take the credit for the disigns but I just made the shirts. On this Cruise Line section, people like Kellybell, Rhonda, Mel and Rustman (and several others) all make great disign upon request. They do it because they enjoy it. They don't get paid, just like to be mentioned that they disigned something. I found them under magnets and disigns.

Just print the disigns off on T-Shirt Transfer paper and iron them on any shirt you want. I used the Avery Brand from Staples, but there are several brands and stores to buy them at.

Since this is our 50th anniversary cruise, we felt like bragging so had several shirts disigned for our anniversary. I have made about 10 shirts for each of us so far.

Glad you all like the shirt, we are happy with it.

Peg

Awesome shirts! I've been requesting design from several of the same people, but have yet to make my shirts. (20th anniversary). Yours came out great!!

Well,, I am sure your shirts will be as good as this one. Happy Anniversary !! It is so very hard to believe that 50 years have gone by this fast for us. May you have as good a life as we have.

Peg

Great T-shirts!!!!

Does anyone have any idea what software you can use to get the effect that's used for the word "cruise" on this shirt?

Thanks

Great T-shirts!!!!

Does anyone have any idea what software you can use to get the effect that's used for the word "cruise" on this shirt?

Thanks

You can actually do the wording in Microsoft Publisher, Power Point or even Word. Use the "wordart" button. When you go into the "format wordart" there will be a Color dropdown... in there you go to "fill effects" and then to the "picture" tab (at the top). You can then choose a picture to use... You can also choose what fonts and all that you would like your writing to be in. It's quite easy! ;)

Thanks for posting the "how to" info:cheer2:...I've been seeing all these great design ideas but didn't want to bother anyone to have them made for me and had no idea how to do them myself...

I followed your directions and it worked!!!:dance3: Which size and font did you use for the word "cruise" with the picture inset??

Hi,

I didn't design the shirt, just printed the design and put it on the shirt. That particular disign was done bye Kellybell. She and all the others do really great disigns. Far better than I could ever imagine. After our trip, I am going to get serious and try to learn how to do the disigns.

Good Luck,

Peg

Thanks for the instructions.
A couple of questions . . .
what font(s) do you find are a good match for this type of project?
where do you get good pictures of the boats, etc?

You can actually do the wording in Microsoft Publisher, Power Point or even Word. Use the "wordart" button. When you go into the "format wordart" there will be a Color dropdown... in there you go to "fill effects" and then to the "picture" tab (at the top). You can then choose a picture to use... You can also choose what fonts and all that you would like your writing to be in. It's quite easy! ;)

Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter