Cruise stores online?

Disney Vegas

Mouseketeer
We just got home from the cruise and my niece thought she could buy a t-shirt from the Mickeys Mates store online (it was on the Wonder), but we found the store online and it only shows snapshots of the store itself but doesn't show anyway to purchase anything...the same with the Shutters store...so, am I missing something?

We just got home from the cruise and my niece thought she could buy a t-shirt from the Mickeys Mates store online (it was on the Wonder), but we found the store online and it only shows snapshots of the store itself but doesn't show anyway to purchase anything...the same with the Shutters store...so, am I missing something?

Unfortunately there is no way to purchase DCL merchandise other than onboard the ships....unless you try to contact WDW merchandising number which is in the FAQ thread at the top of the forum. SOMETIMES....they can get an item that was seen onboard but it is limited and they can't get every and all items. You will need a SKU#, price, and a pretty good description of the item.

Another way is to ask a future cruiser going to pick one up for you but that, of course, takes an amount of trust on both sides to accomplish it.

And, there is always ebay.

DCL has never had an online store to purchase merchandise. It is one of those things that is better to be bought when you see it onboard and not wait as it may be unavailable later in the cruise and very difficult to obtain once you leave the ship.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter