Cruise sales director on Magic (3 days ago) stated:Europe cruise prices available 4/4

seema

Mouseketeer
I do not understand the thread (see link below), about the prices for the Mediterranean cruise being too high -where are these prices listed (certainly not on the disney cruise line web site?)? Even if they are listed, they would be considered unofficial (perhaps a trial balloon, to assess opinions of others on those proposed prices?).

My family and I just finished the Eastern Mediterranean cruise on the Magic yesterday. The cruise sales director indicated that the official prices will be available on April 4 (but not before that date).

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1064567

I believe those prices came from travel agents so I would consider them fairly reliable.

seema said:
I do not understand the thread (see link below), about the prices for the Mediterranean cruise being too high -where are these prices listed (certainly not on the disney cruise line web site?)? Even if they are listed, they would be considered unofficial (perhaps a trial balloon, to assess opinions of others on those proposed prices?).

My family and I just finished the Eastern Mediterranean cruise on the Magic yesterday. The cruise sales director indicated that the official prices will be available on April 4 (but not before that date).

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1064567

Cor you got in fast I thought the Med trips were next year,!!

DCL website has all of the prices now!

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/dcl/en_US/cruises/rates?name=11NightMediterraneanCruiseRatesPage

Rates were on disneycruise.com site since the day they were announced. the booking starts on 4/4.

This is directly from the disney site...

10-Night Mediterranean Cruise in Europe
Use the information below to find stateroom rates by category. Please note that these are general rates; for a specific quote based on availability, your travel dates and the size of your travel party, visit Reservations.

Rates For First Two Guests
Rates are per person, based on double occupancy. Stateroom Type Category Rates:
Royal Suite with Verandah 1 $6,199 - $6,699

Two-Bedroom Suite with Verandah 2 $5,899 - $6,399

One-Bedroom Suite with Verandah 3 $5,199 - $5,699

Deluxe Family Stateroom with Verandah 4 $4,599 - $5,099

Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah 5 $4,199 - $4,699

6 $3,999 - $4,599

Deluxe Stateroom with Navigator's Verandah 7 $3,699 - $4,499

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom 8 $3,299 - $3,999

9 $2,899 - $3,899

Deluxe Inside Stateroom 10 $2,599 - $3,599

Standard Inside Stateroom 11 $2,399 - $3,499

12 $2,399 - $3,399

YIKES..I can't afford it!!

Some people have been called by DCL to find out if they are still interested in their requested staterooms & dates after they are told the cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter