Cruise Recipes

kdsluvdisney

<font color=green>Wow! The things I learn on the D
We just returned from a 4 day Wonder trip. I have done searches and can find recipes for WDW but not from the cruise. I did find a the recipe for Konk Kooler--YEA!!!!!!

I'm looking for Java Juice from CC and cauliflower soup that was at Triton's. However, I'm sure if I saw others recipes from the cruise I would want them too. ;) (like the desserts!!!)

Anyone know where I can find any of these?

If you go to the Castaway Club section of the DCL webpage (once you get your CC member number), you can look at some recipies. So far, all they have are the recipies for the Konk Kooler and the chocolate souffle with vanilla sauce from Palo. Maybe if you e-mail DCL and requested some recipies, you could get some. :thumbsup2

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter