cruise question

disneymeces

Earning My Ears
I hope someone can help me, I have a 1yr old and a 3yr old and I was if there was somewhere I can take them to play on the ship. I know that they have a nursery (with a play area) but can parents be in ther? I would just prefer playing with them then having someone else do it, i just didn't know if the ship has an area I can take them. Thanks for any help.

You can go into the Ocieanears Club & Lab and play with 3year old anytime you want, you can stay and play take pix as long as you want to. I am pretty sure you can bring the 1 year old into the club as long as you stay and play. Now my DD3 enjoyed both the club and the lab, but I would not feel comfortable playing with a 1 year old in there...to many big kids and not alot of little kids toys or activities. My DD3 loved the lab more than the club, but I really wanted her to stay in the club it was more kids her age in there, but she loves big kids.

splash zone will allow all of you to play, and kiddie pool (mickey pool) great for potty trained kiddies, as well as many other family activities

The family pool is for everyone, and many other family activities as well

The family pool is not exactly for everyone, swim diapers are not allowed in any of the pools on the ship. Children in swim diapers are only allowed in the splash area near the Mickey pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter