• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise Photos - Preorder or DVC Discount

GreenDisneyBride

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust
So I read that you can now get a 10% discount on photo packages on the Disney Cruise line if you are a DVC member. Does anyone know if that is better than the preorder discount from mycruisephotos? I always get all the photos digitally and make our own photobook via shutterfly.

Thanks for any help.

I see this is an old post. Don't know when your cruise is. I believe the pre-purchase is 15% and the DVC is 10%. I could be wrong. I missed the window to pre-purchase on our last cruise and I remember the DVC was close. When I say I missed the window, means less than 24 hours before the cruise.

I'm nit sure about the DVC discount, but I got a 10% discount for being a Disney Visa card holder. I simply showed them my Visa card (it wasn't the card on file) and they applied the discount. Saved me $30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter