Cruise Meet Sept, 9th 2012 Dream

Just switched our cruise from the 2nd to this one..we are sailing on mine and DH's 17th anniversary.

This will be our third Disney cruise and the 2nd time on the Dream:thumbsup2
We would be interested in FE group..they are so much fun!

Welcome aboard Tinkerbellcrafter and KrisSmith!! We have a little over 4 months to go! Can't wait!! I have been busy working extra hours to help pay for extras on the cruise. Still haven't decided what excursions we will do yet. I hope we can get Palo for brunch this time wasn't able to last time. We even put our name on a wait list and didn't get in. Hoping for better luck this time around!

Just got off The Fantasy today 4/21/12 and booked this cruise for my 40th birthday! It will be DH and myself. THis will be our 5th cruise but first time on the Dream. We have also been on the Wonder and Magic. Can't wait!

On my way over to the Port Canaveral webcam to watch our ship set sail! :wave:

This thread really has been quiet. I'm hoping more people will show up as we get closer to our sail date. :boat: Then again, I'm usually too busy watching the webcam & never make it here either......

just 4 months and 1 day until my holiday starts and then 2 more days until im boarding the dream cant wait just hope i can walk good by then

Only 4 months to go till our holiday starts!!! We will be at POR for the first time. Plan to meet up with fellow DISers we met on our first Wonder cruise. We will be able to make our Palo reservations next month!:cool1:

Starting a new Thread for our up coming cruise since I couldnt find one :)
Whose gonna be with us
Sept, 9th 2012 on the Disney Dream ?!:cool1:

:) Hi Everyone, we just booked last Friday while on the DREAM, have two rooms booked.......do not know at this time how many are coming with Dw, Kathy and me, Don.....The HOOSIER DADDY. :thumbsup2

We just stepped off the Dream on Thursday and booked our Sept 9 cruise onboard! Please join us to this FE group. We are:
Danielle (Me)
Eddie (DH)
Claire (DD, 3)
Max (DS, 2)

Working on my door magnets!

Waited till the last minute last year & it wasn't enough time to do everything I wanted. Still, decorating our door was fun!

:thumbsup2 ....Just don't make them too "likable"..........someone on our Dream cruise the 3rd of May really liked ours. ;)

:) Come on cruisers.......lets start talking..........where is everyone?
I just know people have question about our Sept 9th cruise....and I know people on here have answers.
Our last 4 day cruise , we had 105 pages on our board at cruise day. popcorn::
ok ...I have a question.....how does our dinner rotation go....for example.....1233 or 1231?.........
DW and I get to dine at PALO free this cruise. Want to know which night to book there. :confused3

I'm here and have the same question. We don't have long till we pay the balance of our cruise and make our Palo reservations! Since this is an itinerary B cruise I want to make sure I get the right evening for Palo. Last year we missed Crush at AP, of course Palo was worth it.

I'm here and have the same question. We don't have long till we pay the balance of our cruise and make our Palo reservations! Since this is an itinerary B cruise I want to make sure I get the right evening for Palo. Last year we missed Crush at AP, of course Palo was worth it.

Hi Teri1....you say you missed Crush at Ap last year......May 22nd ,of last year [three days before the cruise] we had to cancel and missed the whole cruise. Dw and I have made up for it this year, we have already did two cruises and the one in Sept will be our third. And our 11th total....come on PALO. :thumbsup2

just got my room reservation the vacation is getting closer and closer less then 100 days to go

Can't wait to get our cruise paid, it will make it seem closer to our vacation and we are so ready for one!!!

Hello! My DH and I will be joining you on this cruise. Like the other poster, we have been to the WDW several times, but never on one of their cruises. We are soooooo looking forward to it!
Please answer a quiestion for this newbie: what is the FE you keep referring to??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter