• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise Meet - FANTASY 8/1/15 - Let the planning begin!

so I called DCL and here are the movies that are currently playing on the Fantasy:
Ant Man, Inside Out, Tomorrowland, Avengers, Monkey Kingdom, Cinderella, McFarland, Big Hero 6, Gaurdains of the galaxy, Finding Nemo 3D

I'd still like to join the fish extender group if possible. I'm in cabin 8138 with a boy-8 and a girl-6 if I can get on a list. If not, that's okay. My kids and I got a bunch of stuff today and they are excited about being fish extender "santas" to random rooms:) Just thought it would be cool if we could have a list and could personalize gifts a little more. SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! Just spent WAY too much money at the Disney outlet today:)

Please private message me Wheezyprek Thanks

I'm trying to figure this out, too!

I'd still like to join the fish extender group if possible. I'm in cabin 8138 with a boy-8 and a girl-6 if I can get on a list. If not, that's okay. My kids and I got a bunch of stuff today and they are excited about being fish extender "santas" to random rooms:) Just thought it would be cool if we could have a list and could personalize gifts a little more. SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! Just spent WAY too much money at the Disney outlet today:)

Let me know that you have received this we have two rooms.

8132 G 16, B 13, G 8
8134 B 9, B 7, G3 peanut allergy

I have all of my gifts complete. And we will be heading to Florida on Thursday. See you all there!!

Hey! I have a 12 year old daughter & son. I know my daughter, Madison, would LOVE to hang with you! Work on getting 10 posts so we can PM contact info and I can hook you 2 up :flower1:
ok that is awesome I am shy but once you get to know me I am very outgoing maybe we can find a time to meet up I am very easy to find the ends of my hair are blue

Wanted to say thanks to everyone from the fish extender group! This cruise was a lot of fun and i hope you all liked your bows, lanyards, bracelets, or key fobs. We had a lot of fun making them all and hope you all enjoy them!::MickeyMo

We had had such an awesome vacation. My kids loved all the goodies they received. It made the trip even more magical. ThanK you all so much.

I too would like to thank everyone for the awesome FE gifts! You all are a creative and crafty bunch! I feel like I need to up my FE game! LOL!! I appreciate everything. I hope everyone had a wonderful cruise. We certainly did! I did not want to disembark! Oh well... I guess I better start planning the next one.

I agree!!! Thank you to everyone for such wonderful thoughtful FE gifts !! We used everything !! The door light key thing, the tye-dye drawstring bags, the pirate bags, the band aids !!! the mustache lip balm, the napkins and plates, the bracelets... Im anxious to play the cd :) to use the stickers in a scrap book, to put up the magnets on the fridge, to hang the ornament on our tree :)..... the candy is gone :) the ship hats were fun :) my husband wore his mickey mouse necklace the entire trip !!! the honey in my morning tea... so many thanks to all of you.... our family had a lot of fun having less "screen time" as we made our FEs so that was an unexpected bonus and seeing all of your extenders was fun for all of us too.... hopefully this first voyage won't be our last... where ever the following year takes you best of luck in all of your endeavors...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter