• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise Magnets for 5 Night Canada and New England Coast Cruises

These are wonderful. Are your blanks available in your album so I can add our own names and dates? A number of us are going and I hate to ask for all of them when I can copy your great design to photoshop and add them myself.

You will find blanks on the first page of the thread.

Hi, These magnets look great. I found the blanks and downloaded them to photo bucket but can't figure out how to edit just the text. Any suggestions?
Also, once it is edited how do I make it into a magnet? Do I print on paper, laminate and add magnets to the back?

Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks, the graphics look beautiful.
Sandra

You will find blanks on the first page of the thread.

I was hoping for a blank of the two on the top of this page, the scroll without a family name, date and individual names placeholder and the US/Canada Mickey head. I did find the tartan mickeyheads Thank you

Let me start out by saying that you are awesome for doing this for people that you will never meet!:littleangel: I am a NICU nurse so I know how busy you must be! Eleven of us are going on a mother daughter cruise July 8-13. :hug:Sorry for the late request but I just found your post today. Would you be able to make up several different scroll magnets?
The Hurlocks
Patty
Katie

The Hays
Rebecca
Taylor

The Latkos
Cindee
Hayleigh

The Jalberts
Eva
Michelle

Melanie Myers

The Powers
Laura
Amy

Thank you so much!

OMG I am so sorry, I just got back on the 7th of July from a camping trip and got your message. If you are still at home respond please and I can have them done within 30 min. Will check throughout this evening

Hi there!

Thanks so much! Hubby and I are nurses as well, and know how busy you must be!

Can you make one up for us as well? The map please with NYC on it :)

Fisher Family
Sailing Sept 7-11 2012

Karin
Justin
Ava
Gavin
Isla
Cohen

No worries! I printed some off from your templates. Loved the font you used! Thanks anyway! Leaving for our trip in less than 2 hours!

These are fantastic and I hate to ask for yet another variation, but any way there could be one that only has New York listed....for the "2 Day Weekend Getaway"

If at all possible, I would request one for:

The McDonald Family
July 13-15, 2012
Bill
Kristie
Lindsey
Nicholas

I would be happy to try my hand at customizing a blank if that would be better....I love your work!

Hi, These magnets look great. I found the blanks and downloaded them to photo bucket but can't figure out how to edit just the text. Any suggestions?
Also, once it is edited how do I make it into a magnet? Do I print on paper, laminate and add magnets to the back?

Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks, the graphics look beautiful.
Sandra

You need a program like photshop. I use Adobe photoshop elements.

These are wonderful. Are your blanks available in your album so I can add our own names and dates? A number of us are going and I hate to ask for all of them when I can copy your great design to photoshop and add them myself.

Going to blank the scroll, mickey ears with the "old map" and US/Canada ears and post tonight.

These are fantastic and I hate to ask for yet another variation, but any way there could be one that only has New York listed....for the "2 Day Weekend Getaway"

If at all possible, I would request one for:

The McDonald Family
July 13-15, 2012
Bill
Kristie
Lindsey
Nicholas

I would be happy to try my hand at customizing a blank if that would be better....I love your work!

I am really sorry I missed the opportunity to make your magnet. Unfortunately real life sometimes keeps me from doing my hobbies. my apologies, and I hope you had a wonderful get away despite the lack of a magnet.

Maguires.jpg
[/IMG]

THANK YOU!! it is awesome. Now off to get some magnet paper.......THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

The Maguire's

I am really sorry I missed the opportunity to make your magnet. Unfortunately real life sometimes keeps me from doing my hobbies. my apologies, and I hope you had a wonderful get away despite the lack of a magnet.

No worries at all!! The cruise was really a blast!!

Hi! I love the scroll and ears! Is it at all possible to request scroll for David & Teresa Reeves (Cruise to Nova Scotia) 9/12-9/17??

My birthday will also be on the cruise - can you put that on ears as well?
9-13

Thanks so much!! Beautiful work!

I love these designs.

Can you either tell me which font you used or personalize them for me? Whichever way is easiest for you.

If personalizing, can you please do 3 of the map with mickey, NYC and the ports.

The Bekerman Family - names Nanny and Poppy
The Bekerman Family - names Lynn, Marc, William and Elizabeth
The Palmeri Family - names Sari, Angelo, A.J. and Eric.

Thank you so much!

Sari

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter